4.3 out of 5 stars1,473

on 24 October 2015
I used to love having one of these every day but since they "improved" their milk pods the drink is now watery and disgusting. My tassimo machine will be going in the bin now.
on 28 September 2015
I have this on a monthly delivery and its a lovely cup of coffee HOWEVER as with many things the recipe has changed. These new pods deliver a chemical tasting coffee with no foam on top. It's nothing like the original pods yet is still the same price for an obvious cheaper inferior product.

I'm cancelling my monthly delivery and switching back to the carte noir latte.
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2015
Yuk! It's the new version with the smaller more concentrated milk. One coffee carton, one milk carton (instead of two). It is AWFUL!!! Doesn't taste anything like the old one. I'm not buying this again - ever!

Now I have to decide whether to chuck it away or whether I can stomach finishing them off - gonna be a close call.
on 16 May 2014
When I first got my machine these pods were a great deal but now the price increased by over £8. They were only £16.65 & now they are £24.90. At this new price you might as well just buy them in the supermarkets while your doing your shopping :(
on 14 October 2015
The new and improved? Ha ha! They are absolutely vile. Nothing like the old latte pods. Tassimo should be hanging their heads in shame at trying to deceive customers with a low grade product at premium price. I am sure Costa will not let their name be associated with this rubbish for much longer. Avoid at all costs!
on 18 November 2015
smaller milk pods supposed to be silkier and creamier but it just isn't. the froth goes flat almost instantly so it just an expensive flat white coffee. such a shame because it went from being in my view one of the nicest to the worst coffee because they messed with it to save a few pennys.
shame on you costa
on 5 November 2015
Tassimo have completely changed this product. These are the new variety so beware when you buy them that they taste awful, the milks are half size, they are watery and leave a horrible aftertaste. Over 1000 bad reviews can be found on the Tassimo Facebook page about this new product. Very disappointed 😟
on 9 February 2016
I used to buy the old style costa Latte (bigger milk pods). I was pleased to see they managed to shrink the milk pods as they stack much better in my rack. But they also changed the taste and not in a good way!!! Very disappointed and found myself trying others trying to find a replacement for the old taste to no avail. I'm not sure if they changed the taste of the milk pods only or the taste of the espresso as well, but now I have a Tassimo that can't do a nice Costa Latte anymore although it was 50% of the reason why I bought it.
on 2 November 2015
I used to like this tassimo costa latte, but the formula has changed. It might say on the packaging smoother and silkier but it is not.
They have cut the milk pods in half, so less milk and more water, the coffee also tastes different, not in a nice way. It now comes out more like a milky coffee, and not like a frothy latte at all.
I will not be using it again unless they revert back to the old formula.
This is no reflection on the seller, just on the product.
on 6 March 2016
Well well price has gone up again..and the new milk is chap. Has tassimo got a fascination to go out of business.why have Costa and all the other major companies put their name on this poor product.my tassimo coffee maker has gone to the dust bin.tassimo rip...