5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I really like these.

I always have one at breakfast and it wakes me up every morning!

The portion size (unlike many of the Tassimo drinks) is very generous, and you can get a full size latte out of each portion.

Published 11 months ago by CycleRacing

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive
I love this tassimo costa coffee but its way too expensive, when amazon have it on offer I at £16 I think that is a fair price and I always try and stock up a few boxes, please amazon keep your prices at £16, at £16 i would give it 5 stars but at the full price it only gets 3 stars.
Published 10 months ago by chasrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 29 April 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings) (Grocery)
I really like these.

I always have one at breakfast and it wakes me up every morning!

In use, you simply pop in the milk pod, and when complete you put in the coffee one. Hey presto, you have a professional looking and great tasting latte.

These latte's are not too strong but taste really good.

This purchase gets you 5 packs, which will produce 40 cups of coffee.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, 28 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coffee, 15 May 2014
I bought 4 lots of these now from here. Excellent coffee worth 5 stars but have now put the price up to the same price as Asda so no point buying from here anymore. All I need to do now is pop in to asda when ever I want instead of waiting fir it to be delivered. Was really worth it for £16.95. Not not worth it at all. Sorry amazon you have lost a few sales now!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WENT UP IN PRICE !!!, 29 May 2014
it was £16.95 now its £24, no chance in hell i be buying these at this price

As for the coffee it self it taste delicious...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not such a great deal anymore, 16 May 2014
Mr. C. Denney (England) - See all my reviews
When I first got my machine these pods were a great deal but now the price increased by over £8. They were only £16.65 & now they are £24.90. At this new price you might as well just buy them in the supermarkets while your doing your shopping :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shameful price increase!!, 1 Aug. 2014
Good work Amazon, now instead of getting £8 more for these because they're obviously popular and have been selling well you'll be getting £16 less because I'll be buying mine from the supermarket now at the same price with no delivery time! Gutted because the coffees are excellent but the price most certainly isn't.
50% price increase! What's that about??

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with price increase, 30 May 2014
The two stars is for the price increase, The coffee is lovely but i will just buy it at the supermarket now, as its the same price as amazon without the wait for delivery. I wont be stocking up like in the past unless reduced price returns (£16) :(

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tassimo Product!, 5 Nov. 2012
I bought a Tassimo machine just for the Costa range to the honest. I'm so glad I did. I make one every morning to take to work and one when I get home to warm me up. They taste delicious. I don't like my Latta's too strong with coffee so these are perfect. Just the right amount of Espresso. The only down side is that the milk is creamer so it does taste slightly different compared to the Costa shop. But I have got used to it now and absolutely love it. I've tried the other Tassimo latte's but this is the best. Also you get a good amount of Latte. A full cup. As with other products from the Tassimo range, you don't always get much in a cup. These are great! I 100% recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars A good deal turned sour!, 2 Jan. 2014
Had a Tassimo machine for Christmas and went to order my £15.00 pack of 80 discs (very excited!) Only to find that they are now nearly £25.00!! Can't blame the sellers for cashing in on the post Christmas bandwagon I suppose but Amazon was the best place to order these discs. Sadly they are now the same price as a supermarket. Very disappointing!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Was 5 stars, 28 July 2014
Amazing coffee 5stars .but now the price is more expensive than the supermarket I won't be buying from amazon.