5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tassimo Product!
Published 20 months ago by Telss

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive
I love this tassimo costa coffee but its way too expensive, when amazon have it on offer I at 16 I think that is a fair price and I always try and stock up a few boxes, please amazon keep your prices at 16, at 16 i would give it 5 stars but at the full price it only gets 3 stars.
Published 1 month ago by chasrack

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, 28 May 2014
This review is from: TASSIMO Costa Latte 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs, 40 servings) (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coffee, 15 May 2014
I bought 4 lots of these now from here. Excellent coffee worth 5 stars but have now put the price up to the same price as Asda so no point buying from here anymore. All I need to do now is pop in to asda when ever I want instead of waiting fir it to be delivered. Was really worth it for 16.95. Not not worth it at all. Sorry amazon you have lost a few sales now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tassimo Product!, 5 Nov 2012
I bought a Tassimo machine just for the Costa range to the honest. I'm so glad I did. I make one every morning to take to work and one when I get home to warm me up. They taste delicious. I don't like my Latta's too strong with coffee so these are perfect. Just the right amount of Espresso. The only down side is that the milk is creamer so it does taste slightly different compared to the Costa shop. But I have got used to it now and absolutely love it. I've tried the other Tassimo latte's but this is the best. Also you get a good amount of Latte. A full cup. As with other products from the Tassimo range, you don't always get much in a cup. These are great! I 100% recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with price increase, 30 May 2014
The two stars is for the price increase, The coffee is lovely but i will just buy it at the supermarket now, as its the same price as amazon without the wait for delivery. I wont be stocking up like in the past unless reduced price returns (16) :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 29 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I really like these.

I always have one at breakfast and it wakes me up every morning!

The portion size (unlike many of the Tassimo drinks) is very generous, and you can get a full size latte out of each portion.

In use, you simply pop in the milk pod, and when complete you put in the coffee one. Hey presto, you have a professional looking and great tasting latte.

These latte's are not too strong but taste really good.

This purchase gets you 5 packs, which will produce 40 cups of coffee.

Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars WENT UP IN PRICE !!!, 29 May 2014
it was 16.95 now its 24, no chance in hell i be buying these at this price

As for the coffee it self it taste delicious...

1.0 out of 5 stars A good deal turned sour!, 2 Jan 2014
Had a Tassimo machine for Christmas and went to order my 15.00 pack of 80 discs (very excited!) Only to find that they are now nearly 25.00!! Can't blame the sellers for cashing in on the post Christmas bandwagon I suppose but Amazon was the best place to order these discs. Sadly they are now the same price as a supermarket. Very disappointing!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not such a great deal anymore, 16 May 2014
Mr. C. Denney (England) - See all my reviews
When I first got my machine these pods were a great deal but now the price increased by over 8. They were only 16.65 & now they are 24.90. At this new price you might as well just buy them in the supermarkets while your doing your shopping :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee nut not great value after price rise., 17 July 2014
Andrew P. Watson "Watty" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a good job I decided to review this as now I have noticed it has gone up by 50% from 16 to 24!!! I was on subscription as well so didn't notice due to not checking which I've just done and found this little note in the dispatching email notification:-

"When you sign up for a Subscribe & Save subscription, the discount will be calculated off the Amazon.co.uk price for the item on the day each order is placed. Therefore, if the price of the item increases or decreases, the amount you are charged will also increase or decrease. "

which is fair enough now that I know, so I've cancelled the order and will probably do as other reviewers are doing and pop down to the supermarket when I run out.

The coffee itself is quite good. Not exactly like the shop made version but close enough. I think the problem is with the 'milk' or whatever the white stuff you get is..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, 18 May 2014
Lincs Reader (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I have no complaints about this product at all. The coffee tastes authentic, just like the stuff served in the Costa shops.

Although I do prefer strong black Greek/Turkish coffee, or a Cortado, every now and again I like to drink Latte, and it's my husband's coffee of choice. We were a little wary at first, wondering if the taste and quality would be as good as the real stuff, but have been really surprised by just how good it is.

OK, so it's more expensive than your everyday jar of instant, but for a treat, this coffee is great.