4.3 out of 5 stars1,517

on 24 September 2015
BEWARE. The disks have now changed to a new version and the taste is awful in comparison to the original. I will not be ordering any more.
1919 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2015
Was very disappointed in the new milk & latte discs which are now being supplied. I was unaware that these items had changed until my husband made himself a Latte and said it was not as nice as the previous. When ordering I hit the re-order button but no mention was made of the change and I was not asked if I was happy at this change so I wont be ordering this again. I am sorry I opened all the boxes and put them out on the stand before noticing the difference then my husband tried 2 of them. I think we should be notified when ordering that item has changed in future I will be double checking anything I order online. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER.
44 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2015
This product has changed in what I think is both taste and quality. I have been buying tassimo pods for a couple of years now and I have to say I'm not happy with this new product-bring back the original!!!
on 14 October 2015
These new and 'improved' pods are horrible compared to the previous version. The only reason they have changed the recipe is to save on production costs. It's nothing to do with the taste! Now more water is used as there is less milk. I now have to fill up the water reservoir up twice as often! I feel as if I have been totally conned!
on 26 October 2015
I wish I had read the reviews before buying these pods. They are not the same as those shown in the picture and do not taste as good. I feel quite annoyed at being deceived in this way. I cannot return as I have obviously opened the package. Definitely won't be purchasing again.
on 28 May 2014
I love this tassimo costa coffee but its way too expensive, when amazon have it on offer I at £16 I think that is a fair price and I always try and stock up a few boxes, please amazon keep your prices at £16, at £16 i would give it 5 stars but at the full price it only gets 3 stars.
33 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2014
I bought 4 lots of these now from here. Excellent coffee worth 5 stars but have now put the price up to the same price as Asda so no point buying from here anymore. All I need to do now is pop in to asda when ever I want instead of waiting fir it to be delivered. Was really worth it for £16.95. Not not worth it at all. Sorry amazon you have lost a few sales now!!
99 comments|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
it was £16.95 now its £24, no chance in hell i be buying these at this price

As for the coffee it self it taste delicious...
on 30 May 2014
The two stars is for the price increase, The coffee is lovely but i will just buy it at the supermarket now, as its the same price as amazon without the wait for delivery. I wont be stocking up like in the past unless reduced price returns (£16) :(
on 9 February 2016
Most dissatisfied with this delivery of coffee. Note attached photograph-it is self explanatory. The milk pods were ??? empty or just didnt work properly. I have put one of the usual coffees beside the faulty ones ( in photograph). I have been using this product for quite some time and am most disappointed. Do you have a problem with new milk pods?
review image review image