5.0 out of 5 stars The best
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
I dont know what the other reviewer was doing but mine is always frothy ans smooth.
You need a couple of spoons of coffee whitener and a bit of hot milk in the cup first then do the coffee.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a...
Published 22 months ago by darleydame

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent saving
I buy this coffee but it is nothing like a Costa "cafe" coffee. It tastes more like filter coffee. Not that impressed about the coffee but can't find a tastier alternative. I live in hope that I will acquire a liking as I am a coffee addict. However, I must say that buying in bulk is incredibly cost effective.
Published 3 months ago by Therese

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs) (Grocery)
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a photo so see above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa Americanno, 16 April 2013
I love the taste of Costa coffee & the Tassimo system makes it so easy. You don't even have to go out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 27 July 2013
David (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great taste and so very easy to use.
I'm about to order other blends.
Highly recommended for making quality coffee drinks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 July 2013
Good Quality Coffee at a reasonable price great taste great aroma very easy to use really great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Americano, 31 July 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
When I was given a 'Tassimo Machine' by my brother as a gift along with these 'coffee pods' it was the first time that I had seen a home coffee maker. I had a strong belief that a high quality coffee could only be made from a specialised coffee chain therefore my expectations of this product were very low at first.

When I made my first brew, not only did I like it but it significantly exceeded my expectations Albeit not as tasty as the coffee made in coffee shops but not that far off. It has a pleasant aroma and it produces a nice, creamy and smooth end product. It does not taste artificial or overly bitter. The taste is relatively strong and rich.

After drinking it 2-3 times a day for a few months I found that I had less headaches than normal coffee products and felt more alert and energetic without the 'Brain Fog' that I sometimes get.

The feedback that I received from friends and family was of a positive nature. They now seem to be spending more time with us than they did before which isn't a bad thing.

I now look forward to having my first Americano drink of the day instead of dreading the day ahead.

The only negative that I could identify is that the product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is a high quality and tasty product, it does not seem as expensive. I only drink it 2-3 times a day because of the price and if you have a large family of coffee drinkers then your weekly grocery bill will significantly rise. It's much cheaper on Amazon than on their website or in supermarkets though.

Verdict: Highly Recommended if used 2-3 times a day

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa at home, 15 Dec 2012
Very nice. Try it!
Just like having a costa Americano at home. Would buy again.
Tassimo cappuccino is great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the Tassimo long drinks range., 29 Aug 2014
We bought our Tassimo machine and these were on the shelf next to it, so I picked some up. Since then we've probably tried half the other tassimo range but always come back to Costa Americano. The coffee is smooth and full of flavour, and for the price it's clearly a winner (especially if you get it via Amazon Subscribe and Save). Different coffee brands take different approaches to roasting the beans, some like to give it a really dark roast which tastes almost burnt, but this Americano is a really nice medium roast which is still full of flavour. As others have said, the froth is always pretty reliable through my machine. Would definitely reccomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing, 9 April 2013
The real taste of Costa Coffee at home from a great coffee machine. The cappuccino packs with milk discs are good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!!, 23 Sep 2012
This is a very nice coffee first thing in the morning and saves me 3 on just buying one in Costa. It does have a slight froth which is nice and creamy, coffee is not too strong or weak, i found no bitter after taste like the other review and have been satisfied.
Will definately buy more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite brand!, 30 Sep 2013
I have always loved Costa coffee. I would have purchased "expresso" if it were available on its own and not with milk as a cappaccino