5.0 out of 5 stars The best
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
I dont know what the other reviewer was doing but mine is always frothy ans smooth.
You need a couple of spoons of coffee whitener and a bit of hot milk in the cup first then do the coffee.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a...
Published on 13 Oct 2012 by darleydame

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent saving
I buy this coffee but it is nothing like a Costa "cafe" coffee. It tastes more like filter coffee. Not that impressed about the coffee but can't find a tastier alternative. I live in hope that I will acquire a liking as I am a coffee addict. However, I must say that buying in bulk is incredibly cost effective.
Published 6 months ago by Therese

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods) (Grocery)
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a photo so see above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 31 July 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
When I was given a 'Tassimo Machine' by my brother as a gift along with these 'coffee pods' it was the first time that I had seen a home coffee maker. I had a strong belief that a high quality coffee could only be made from a specialised coffee chain therefore my expectations of this product were very low at first.

When I made my first brew, not only did I like it but it significantly exceeded my expectations Albeit not as tasty as the coffee made in coffee shops but not that far off. It has a pleasant aroma and it produces a nice, creamy and smooth end product. It does not taste artificial or overly bitter. The taste is relatively strong and rich.

After drinking it 2-3 times a day for a few months I found that I had less headaches than normal coffee products and felt more alert and energetic without the 'Brain Fog' that I sometimes get.

The feedback that I received from friends and family was of a positive nature. They now seem to be spending more time with us than they did before which isn't a bad thing.

I now look forward to having my first Americano drink of the day instead of dreading the day ahead.

The only negative that I could identify is that the product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is a high quality and tasty product, it does not seem as expensive. I only drink it 2-3 times a day because of the price and if you have a large family of coffee drinkers then your weekly grocery bill will significantly rise. It's much cheaper on Amazon than on their website or in supermarkets though.

Verdict: Highly Recommended if used 2-3 times a day

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa Americanno, 16 April 2013
I love the taste of Costa coffee & the Tassimo system makes it so easy. You don't even have to go out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 27 July 2013
David (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great taste and so very easy to use.
I'm about to order other blends.
Highly recommended for making quality coffee drinks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa at home, 15 Dec 2012
Very nice. Try it!
Just like having a costa Americano at home. Would buy again.
Tassimo cappuccino is great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 July 2013
Good Quality Coffee at a reasonable price great taste great aroma very easy to use really great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Americanos are brilliant as a latte/ cappuccino style drink. Here's how, 1 Nov 2014
These are brilliant as a latte/cappuccino and much better than the ones marked latte or cappuccino. These seem to have an additive for a froth that makes them unlike the real Costa experience, against which we judge all other tastes. It is our favourite coffee store and this method is as close as it gets to a Costa Latte.

Using the Americano pod, wait for coffee to start coming out of nozzle, let it run for 5 seconds or so and press the off button of your machine leaving cup under nozzle as it will run for a few seconds more. This gives an espresso, and cuts short what would be a longer Americano. Ideally use full cream milk, heating it in the microwave in the cup is fine and pour in your espresso. Other brands of Tassimo do an espresso but in our opinion are uniformly bad.

This method gives an authentic taste, with a great crema without any artificial frothers etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee I ever tasted and great price I drink ..., 16 Nov 2014
Best coffee I ever tasted and great price
I drink Costa Americani every morning from the store -
I drink Tassimo Costa Americano at home and I can not tell the difference
Best coffee I ever tasted and I have tasted more coffee than anyone else on this planet
In store price is £2:40 per cup, tassimo price is 24 pence cup/pod. wowwwww
Amazon offer around 19p per cup
I subscribe to save another 5% and quite simply a no-brainer
I am drinking as I review and buy big when on offer currently have around 15 packs in cupboard
Oh yeah and I buy Costa Latte for the rest of !y family because they love it - my dear Mother-in-law thinks its a real treat to come over and I make her a latte

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing, 9 April 2013
The real taste of Costa Coffee at home from a great coffee machine. The cappuccino packs with milk discs are good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars I THINK LIKE THIS- IF YOU WALK INTO A COSTA COFFEE, 10 Nov 2014
TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, I AM A COFFEE FANATIC AND HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM KOPI LUWAK(CIVET CAT) AND JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN( WORLDS FINEST) AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS COFFEE,

I THINK LIKE THIS- IF YOU WALK INTO A COSTA COFFEE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY SPEND AROUND THE £3+ MARK FOR ONE COFFEE, HOWEVER HERE YOU ARE GETTING 80 FOR £15 SO IN ALL FAIRNESS YOU ARE SAVING LOADS OF MONEY

£240 FOR 80 CUPS (COSTA SHOP) VS £15 FOR 80 CUPS AND ALSO IT ONLY WORKS OUT 18P A COFFEE.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL OUT, XX