5.0 out of 5 stars The best
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
I dont know what the other reviewer was doing but mine is always frothy ans smooth.
You need a couple of spoons of coffee whitener and a bit of hot milk in the cup first then do the coffee.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a...
Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by darleydame

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for quick cup
This is the coffee I normally order. Has very slight 'off' flavour but acceptable.
Published 4 months ago by rutoap

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods) (Grocery)
Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a photo so see above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price From Amazon, 31 Oct. 2014
WK (South Lanarkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been a Tassimo addict for quite a while now and really never thought of ordering supplies through Amazon before. Very glad I did however as their price was a good deal less than ordering through Tassimo's web site. At first I thought it might mean the sell by date might be fast approaching but no, the best before date is more than 1 year away (and I'll have finished this lot well before then!)

Great coffee at a great (Amazon) price - recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee I ever tasted and great price I drink ..., 16 Nov. 2014
Best coffee I ever tasted and great price
I drink Costa Americani every morning from the store -
I drink Tassimo Costa Americano at home and I can not tell the difference
Best coffee I ever tasted and I have tasted more coffee than anyone else on this planet
In store price is £2:40 per cup, tassimo price is 24 pence cup/pod. wowwwww
Amazon offer around 19p per cup
I subscribe to save another 5% and quite simply a no-brainer
I am drinking as I review and buy big when on offer currently have around 15 packs in cupboard
Oh yeah and I buy Costa Latte for the rest of !y family because they love it - my dear Mother-in-law thinks its a real treat to come over and I make her a latte

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 27 July 2013
David (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great taste and so very easy to use.
I'm about to order other blends.
Highly recommended for making quality coffee drinks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa Americanno, 16 April 2013
I love the taste of Costa coffee & the Tassimo system makes it so easy. You don't even have to go out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 31 July 2014
When I was given a 'Tassimo Machine' by my brother as a gift along with these 'coffee pods' it was the first time that I had seen a home coffee maker. I had a strong belief that a high quality coffee could only be made from a specialised coffee chain therefore my expectations of this product were very low at first.

When I made my first brew, not only did I like it but it significantly exceeded my expectations Albeit not as tasty as the coffee made in coffee shops but not that far off. It has a pleasant aroma and it produces a nice, creamy and smooth end product. It does not taste artificial or overly bitter. The taste is relatively strong and rich.

After drinking it 2-3 times a day for a few months I found that I had less headaches than normal coffee products and felt more alert and energetic without the 'Brain Fog' that I sometimes get.

The feedback that I received from friends and family was of a positive nature. They now seem to be spending more time with us than they did before which isn't a bad thing.

I now look forward to having my first Americano drink of the day instead of dreading the day ahead.

The only negative that I could identify is that the product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is a high quality and tasty product, it does not seem as expensive. I only drink it 2-3 times a day because of the price and if you have a large family of coffee drinkers then your weekly grocery bill will significantly rise. It's much cheaper on Amazon than on their website or in supermarkets though.

Verdict: Highly Recommended if used 2-3 times a day

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa at home, 15 Dec. 2012
Very nice. Try it!
Just like having a costa Americano at home. Would buy again.
Tassimo cappuccino is great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 July 2013
Good Quality Coffee at a reasonable price great taste great aroma very easy to use really great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coffee, 11 May 2015
John S - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are fantastic and provide around a mug full cup of coffee whilst leaving a bit of space for milk if you want to add some.

They taste nice and smooth and the crema adds a nice velvety feel in your mouth.

I hate talking about price in reviews as they can change regularly, but roughly you're getting a mug full of coffee for around 20p a cup which is outstanding if you think that a restaurant charges over £1 for approximately the same size cup of coffee. I personally prefer these T-discs over coffee at cafes, restaurants etc so if you haven't tried it you really should.

The tassimo system makes brewing this very simple - simply insert the disc and hit a button (don't forget about the cup!!) and there you have your own fresh cup of coffee which tastes the same or better than cafes or restaurants.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice smooth and strong coffee, 6 Jan. 2015
A very nice smooth and strong coffee, the only problem I have is I need 2 pods to fill a mug, as I find using the Tassimo machine's 'top up' function tends to dilute the coffee too much. Still works out much better value than the local coffee shop though!