5.0 out of 5 stars Fab price
I have purchased from Suntek via Amazon before so I knew that these needles would be good. The price is amazing and
I now have a full range of needles for the price of a couple of pairs from other suppliers. Bamboo needles are easy to use and great if you have arthritis.
Published 19 months ago by Mummy bear

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value but not a long term investment
Published 6 months ago by Steph77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab price, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: 18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy knit, 21 Mar 2013
I love these knitting needles, very good quality. I have a problem with arthritis and these needles being light weight mean I can still do one of my favourite hobbies. Lovely smooth finish. Complete size selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, 8 Feb 2013
Brilliant would reccommend to anyone every size of needle you could ever want, i paid a fortune for one pair of bamboo needles and i got this whole pack for less than i paid for two pairs, i also brought a pack for a friend to try who is an expert knitter and she was amazed by the quailty of the needles and the great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 April 2013
These are fabulous, arrived very fast, I'm impressed with these needles, Great for arthritic hands, so light weight, nice decent points on them,

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice needles, 11 May 2013
Nice needles, lovely and smooth to the touch, good value for the price paid, I can recommend these knitting needles

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan 2013
I was impressed by the quality of these products.Would certainly recommend them to anyone who hasn't used bamboo needles before

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value but not a long term investment, 21 Jan 2014
They say you get what you pay for and you really do with these they are cheap and they feel it. You get a lot of needles for your money and are a great set to get you started but don't expect them to last. I am halfway through my first project on the 6mm needles and they have started to bend. However I wanted something cheap to get me started as I wasn't sure how much knitting I was going to do so they have served their purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars bamboo knitting needles, 16 May 2013
Mrs. Christabel J. Cowley (HEREFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I bought these as I gave all my knitting items away a few years ago and now have decided to do a bit more knitting and I found it would have cost me a fortune to buy the metal ones so although I have never used this sort before I am getting used to them, very strange at first and as I have started something on a thinner needle I keep thinking they are going to snap but my sister tells me I will get used to them and that she loves wooden needles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Crazy, 6 May 2013
Heard about the benefits of bamboo needles but expected to pay more than this. The needles are brilliant value and I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and easy to use, 31 May 2014
I would never go back to using metal needles. The bamboo ones are lighter, quieter and really easy to use.