Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 November 2012
I have always loved 'Stray' and that has been further heightened by the release of the reissues of all of the Aztec Camera albums. Each one of them is different in their own unique way and this one appeals to me because it is a wealth of differing styles from rock, to blues to a spot of jazz.
Roddy Frame deserved to be bigger and whilst this produced a couple of minor hit singles the beauty of some of the tracks largely went unnoticed by the public. My only disappointment with this one of the reissue series is that the bonus tracks on the second disc are dominated by 6 different mixes of Good Morning Britain and not being such a fan of remixes I probably played it once and I guess I won't give it another spin. That point alone prevented me from giving it a five star thumbs up.