4.0 out of 5 stars Low Price, Low quality. did the job
Published 18 months ago by dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, incorrect phillips srewdriver size
Published 5 months ago by Lee

4.0 out of 5 stars Low Price, Low quality. did the job, 4 Feb 2013
I wasn't expecting much for 2 pounds. The kit included many different tools. The plastic tools were incredibly poor quality and barely helped, broke straight away. though the screw drivers are pretty handy. Use the flat head to unhook the screen from the clips (the plastic tool will break). when you have managed to open it a little bit is when you can use the plastic tools to put them in between the screen and the housing so as not to go back in. I would rather have had less tools but better quality plastic. Anyway, it did the job and I have successfully replaced my ipod touch 2nd gen screen. If you are replacing your screen, this kit is not a necessity, a small flathead screwdriver will do the job. though it is cheap, so you might aswell get this kit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, incorrect phillips srewdriver size, 25 Feb 2014
Lee (LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm an electronics engineer by trade so was looking forward to fixing my iPhone 4 home button. Ordered this kit as it stated that it had all the watchmakers screwdrivers and accessories I'd need, and ordered the replacement home button. Everything started OK, and the two 3.6 mm Pentalobe were removed with ease by using the tool provided in the kit. However the 2.5 mm phillips screwdriver was slightly too big to remove the slot head screws inside, resulting in it rounding these very fine screws. In the end I aborted the repair as I was concerned that I would damage the screws to the point that they would be completely immovable. Where is the quality control? Disappointing - anyone want to buy the home button?.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Plastic Tools, 18 Nov 2011
The tools to pop up the screen didn't last long, but they did the job. As this was very cheap I guess I only expected to be used a couple of times.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool, 2 Oct 2013
great tool, can open other phones well worth the money quick delivery would reccommed to a friend and anyone else

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 2 Jan 2014
Brought this kit to use when I replaced my iPod battery. Did the job without any issues. I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit., 12 Dec 2013
My son managed to save a packet for a repair on his iPhone by using this contraption.Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fix it, 10 Dec 2013
If you have an iPhone this tool is great for getting inside the phone. Well worth having. The package looks small but it's everything thing you need. Great tool to have

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone repair/opening kit, 9 Dec 2013
I had dropped my iPhone and cracked the back cover. I bought a new cover but it came with only a pentalobe screwdriver; I needed a crosspoint. I then ordered this repair kit and was able to replace the back cover in about five minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazooli tool set, 6 Dec 2013
It's very good I got it so quick many thanks. It works very well and works for its purpose. Very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec 2013
Very strong plastic and good quality product

as well as opening iPhones this product also helped me remove a faulty hard drive from a plastic enclosure that was sealed

recommeneded