on 18 September 2014
It’s a very small microwave and just about fits my plates which are 10.5 inches diameter, any thing bigger than this will not fit inside. You can’t leave the door open to air out the inside as the light stays on. For the price it works well and does its job, but is definitely not for family use.

Inside microwave measurements
H = 7 inches
L = 11 inches
D = 11 inches
on 27 October 2014
Purchased this in December 2012. Worked okay since then but now paint peeling exposing extensive rust at the bottom of the front face when the door is open. We took out an additional 2 years warranty through a facility with my bank. I have been told today by the insurers that the warranty does not cover rust so the only answer is to buy another one.

It would appear that rust is a common problem with Sharp microwaves so I will definitely NOT be purchasing one of theirs. I would advise anyone not to risk this brand.
on 28 December 2014
This works pretty much as expected from other reviews. The grill is not very effective, and the door is a bit flimsy, but otherwise it works well, with easy controls and a clear display. My plates fit in OK, although it is a bit small; but then it has to be to fit on my shelf. I wanted a white finish and a grill but not a convection oven, so my choices were limited, and this fits the bill
on 5 January 2013
i had a sharp microwave with a grill that lasted 14 years, and was made in the uk!!! this item like everything else is made in china and sadly is very poor. the door is loose, the case has an uneven gap around the rim, the coating inside of the oven is stained with an oxide stain. the grill is utterly useless, but one positive thing is the microwave cooks ok but.. after use the oven is full of pools condensation. not what you would expect from a japanese company.
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2014
It was inexpensive but it is a high quality product. Does all that is expected of it and will go on doing so for many years I am sure.
on 4 November 2015
first time I used it grill came on as well steam veg burned and smoke filled kitchen didn't put grill on so why did it come on ?
on 12 November 2013
It looked fine and then I tried to use it and the turntable only goes around - if at all - intermittently and a rubber foot is missing so I have to support it with a coaster. Other than that it works well but I would definintely not recommend it and next time will shop locally.
on 13 December 2015
Was really pleased with this. Good quality and clear instructions.
on 19 September 2014
Slightly smaller than I expected but all works fine
on 29 October 2013
I am very pleased with my sharp microwave, it looks good and is quicker than my old one i.
. woulden't change it ,and the price was right. J Jones.
0Comment5 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse