5.0 out of 5 stars The most unlucky man
Box is the most obnoxious man going but you have to love him What he goes through in serch of the perfect no ties sex just takes your breath away. Bad things happen to him all the time when he is away from his work as a doctor.
Published 22 months ago by Susan Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant, crazy ride from John Locke, but...
I've read every one of John Locke's fictional books for Kindle, and each one cost £0.77.

This is ridiculously cheap for some of the most innovative and exciting writing available today so I really don't begrudge paying an extra £1.20 for "Box", which is right up there with his best.

So, you are probably wondering why only three stars.

It's...
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by EGR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant, crazy ride from John Locke, but..., 15 Aug. 2012
EGR "EGR" (Kefalonia, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

So, you are probably wondering why only three stars.

It's because it's a horrible let-down to find that when you think you are only 80% through the story, you turn the page and find that that's it. End of.

What follows is the opening to another story. That wouldn't be so bad if it was a new story, but it's not. It's the previous book (Bad Doctor) in the series. I think it's a fair bet that most people finishing Box will have already read Bad Doctor.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most unlucky man, 10 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Box, 2 July 2013
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
THE END!!! I'm sure we are only halfway through the story when THE END appears. I know on occasion a story is left a little open ended to allow the characters to continue but this is ludicrous. I think THE END was written so you didn't spend hour chasing the rest of the download!!!! Not the best way to get a following but after Creed and Dani I'm hooked. If you're new to John Locke you will not be happy with length or ending of this book but give more a go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book, 13 April 2013
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book after reading Bad Doctor by the same author. I thought this was a better book.
I really enjoyed the book and could see how things detailed in the book could spiral out of control

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant again!, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love John Locke's books! They are unique, funny and hold you captivated from the beginning to end and as much as I hate the phrase "a real page turner" they really are! Box is brilliant and you have to love Gideon Box. Some of the one liners in this book had me laughing out loud! If I had one criticism it would be that the book was too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Its a great book couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental....in a good way!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
As an avid reader, John Locke's books are unlike anything I've ever read! They're like an episode of Jerry Springer in literature form with a chunk of humour mixed in. I'm off to read the next instalment immediately!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Dr box, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
book was amazing as book 1. very different from my usual read but excellent nonetheless . I've read this is one day. it's one of them books you can't put down

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit strange but I bought the next one so I must have liked it, 15 Feb. 2014
M. Clarke - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A bit strange but I bought the next one so I must have liked it.A bit strange but I bought the next one so I must have liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BOX (Gideon Box Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
super and hilarious story, this doctor would have no luck if bad luck didn,t exsist!!!, but you need to read all 3.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›