1.0 out of 5 stars Pay more for better!, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Diccionário Electrónico Español (Spanish Edition) (Kindle Edition)
I put this on my Kindle because my Kindle wouldn't accept the Merriam Webster Spanish to English dictionary as default for reading Spanish, and because I thought it would improve my Spanish to rely on a Spanish to Spanish dictionary.

It doesn't recognise words which I,as a learner recognise.

I've spent the extra to get Collins dictionary, which the Kindle does accept as default.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many missing words to be useful, 17 Oct 2012
I thought that using a Spanish dictionary on the Kindle Touch would help me boost my vocabulary as I read and learn Spanish. However, even at my basic level of comprehension, nearly every time I wanted to look up a word with this dictionary I was confronted by the "no definition found" dialog box, which I found very frustrating. I value a dictionary for providing definitions of words that I don't already know - not for words that I know and thus have no need to look up - and for this reason I cannot recommend this title.