5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and hits the spot.
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by R. MCKERNAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange Aftertaste
I am a big fan of Maximuscle, or as they are now, Maxinutrition products, and I regularly use the powder form of Cyclone, so I was expecting these bars to taste better.

Published 2 months ago by J. Coleman

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange Aftertaste, 24 April 2015
J. Coleman - See all my reviews
This review is from: MaxiNutrition Cyclone Bar - Choc-Mint, 60 g, Pack of 12 (Personal Care)

The bars are relatively small, but have good texture and are not too chewy. Initially the bars taste fine, but then you are left with a strange chemical after taste, that is not pleasant. I still have a quarter of the box left after weeks, whereas I have been through whole boxes of other bars in the same time. Maybe the other flavours are better, but I cannot recommend the Chocolate Mint flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and hits the spot., 12 Mar. 2013
R. MCKERNAN "Cautious Reader" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are ideal for those who can't access a meal immediately before or after their workout. I sometimes eat half a bar with water before my session to get me through a demanding work out and half after with a glass of milk just to keep me sustained until I get home. Contrary to other opinions, they are not that dry - I have tried other high profile bars which were much more dry and not so tasty. The minty taste is quite refreshing and the texture is also not as bad some of the other brands. I say at the price (£17.99 or sometimes less) they are a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Mint!, 19 Feb. 2015
Mr. M. SCOTT "martin101" (Tyne and Wear, England) - See all my reviews
Despite some fears over the palatabity of Cyclone bars, I would certainly recommend the Chocolate and Mint flavour. Just don't try and eat them straight out of the fridge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
These taste good and are perfect if you don't have time to have a post workout shake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
GOOD VALUE, USED REGULAR AS A MEAL REPLACEMENT OR A SNACK TO PROMOTE RECOVERY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Mar. 2015
A great product that's really helped me reach my goals!

2.0 out of 5 stars YUK, 11 Mar. 2013
This is pretty difficult to chew and swallow a lot of water is needed. Consistency is worse than the taste which didn’t really bother me as not too strong. Brought as more convenient than shake to carry but my advice is take a bigger bag shakes are the way forward. Soo relieved I only ordered the one bar to try I would never had got through the box

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protein Bar Available, 22 May 2014
In terms of ingredients and profile this is the best protein bar by a country mile. Not sure why it's rated so low. 5 grams Creatine, plus HMB, Glutamine, and still packs 23g of protein. The mint taste is more than acceptable, texture is medium soft not as chewy as other bars. Better tasting than a lot of powders with the same ingredients!