on 25 January 2013
I bought an expensive lock for my drive way gates which because of the weather was constantly rusting and seizing up so I
would soak the lock in oil to free it, then a friend told me about this Graphite powder and not to use anything else. Its early days
yet and all I can say is the lock is much freer than it was. The delivery was very quick and it was well packaged.
on 15 April 2013
This graphite lubricant is excellent. It does what is says it does! I used it in the car locks and they are all working perfectly fine. Although the nozzle is not ideal to put the graphite into the lock, by putting it on the key and then inserting it, it does the trick!
on 29 January 2013
did the trick stopping my wooden floor squeak. Just squirt between the boards and brush in. I think it would do the same trick with door hinges etc.
on 7 April 2013
Makes locks friction free, you just don't realise how stiff they have become. Suspect one pot will last a lifetime too.
on 30 June 2013
I bought this as my bicycle D Lock was becoming very stiff - which is a very common problem with a lot of lucks in winter. I tried it once, and it was like sprinkling magic stardust. It seemed tow work, but then the weather improved after the long winter and I haven't had the need to use it since.
on 27 December 2013
This is amazing. Over the years the Yale lock on my front door had become very stiff. The door could only be closed by slamming it, which the neighbours hated, or by turning the lock with the key. But five minutes and only a very little of Bjanco's magic dust were all it took to make my lock work smoothly once again. There was no need to dismantle the lock or do anything complicated. Now it clicks shut just as it did when it was new. And because it's dry powder it won't pick up dirt as oil might, so the lock should keep working properly for a long time to come. In fact the more you use the lock, the smoother it seems to work, as the powder finds its way round the mechanism. This is one of those simple products you never thought of before, but you'll never regret buying.
on 3 May 2013
Bought this product as the cure for a sticky ignition switch on my Suzuki Bandit - not convinced it has made any difference.

Packing was good and postage was really quick.
on 6 February 2013
I had hoped the powder would blow into the lock but it was quite firm. I tried putting the powder onto the key and it eased the lock ad little but not completely.
on 7 June 2013
The product is of high quality - I can recommend it 100%. I had an issue with the quantities of the powder being sold - but BJANCO has contacted me on this matter and has resolved the issue in very professional manner.
on 13 April 2014
Well packaged, and a very user friendly container. Good quality graphite powder; good on locks as well. Would definitely recommend