5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Wow! I received this item two days after I ordered it and it's gorgeous! I got it for my sister as she has always wanted one. Now I want one too! Would definitely recommend:)
Published 10 months ago by Londonbuyer

3.0 out of 5 stars A pretty little gift
The necklace came very quickly in a sweet gift box and the recipient is absolutely delighted! It appeared to be well made and of good quality.
Published 12 months ago by Fi Redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 11 Jun 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Small 9ct Yellow Gold Plated Carrie Style (Sex & The City) Personalised Name Necklace With 16" (41cm) Trace Chain In Presentation Gift Box - ANY NAME MADE (See Description) (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars A pretty little gift, 16 April 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

ARRAY(0xb2feb570)