Format: DVD|Change

on 22 October 2012
I am rating this dvd because I have been asked to do so, but I bought this for my son and only too late did we discover that the discs were faulty, I have returned these to Amazon for them to see, but have not had a reply about them. I have seen them from someone else, so I know, .in good condition, they are really good, Just my luck I suppose, as I have never had trouble before . I would advise anyone who buys as a present, and the birthday is too late for the item to be returned, to open same and check the dvd, in case you miss the time to return same.
on 11 January 2013
I love the through the wormhole programmes. They take you places you didnt know existed and you learn some weird and wonderful things and are introduced to some pretty out there theories. Morgan freeman does an awesome as always job of narrating it, he as a lovely warm voice, just have to be careful you dont all asleep while being soothed by his dulcit tones. Informative, interesting and fun.
on 27 April 2015
Hi. I love the series too but have received a faulty disc too. Bought Series 1 at the same time so having worked my way through this and then now onto series 2 I have only just found that the disc wont play. The order site says I am passed the date for a return but I think I shall contact anyway and complain. Bought from Special Interests.
on 30 October 2014
A very thought provoking series which includes anything from the wacky
to the mainstream theories within (for the most part) Physics.
This is all packaged in an entertaining way, you get to hear from real
experts and of course Morgan Freeman who narrates the series. What isn't there to like?
on 8 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is doing a degree in Astromony, she found it invaluable and so interesting she watches it over and over, the rest of the family have enjoyed it too they say it is so interesting and fantastic to watch.
on 15 February 2015
Worth every penny! Meets all expectations, makes more off a better viewing with Morgan Freeman narrating it. A most have!
on 13 April 2013
It will be released in April next year. Yes in 2014. Those crazy Americans. I see I need to write 20 words about it. Is it OK I mention they're crazy once more. I ordered it September 2012.
on 1 April 2013
Gaaah? Why do I have to wait another year ??? To annoy me? I have series 1 on bluray, now I want series 2 on bluray. Is that asking TOO much?
on 2 September 2014
loved it as much as the first series
on 19 March 2016