TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 January 2014
This cleaner comes with a little wipe for the seals and door etc, which works about as well as any wipe would.

The product itself gets run through your machine in the intensive setting and I was hoping for a miraculous, like new, great smelling machine afterwards.

I was left disappointed. This works no better than the much cheaper cleaner you can get in a supermarket, and as far as I can tell, no better than some vinegar does.

Not worth the money.
on 20 December 2012
The product was recommended by a professional dishwasher engineer and he was so right!

It worked really well both cleaning my machine and descaling intensively. It truly was as good as getting the machine serviced.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 April 2013
Used this for the first time over the weekend, made th dishwasher sparkling clean and the wipe included was so handy fpr getting into all the nooks and cranies that you never can get into! excellent value for money and will certainly order again from this seller as speedy delivery
on 31 January 2015
Did no make any difference to our dish washer except it did clean it but did not improve its performance. We bought 2 lots and tried them both.

However I must add our dish washer is about 8 years old AEG top of the range at the time and is used every day normaly twice a day except in the summer months we are away to our holiday home. So we were hoping it would improve the performance as the washer is not cleaning the plates properly and it failed to do this. Its probably a good idea just to clean things up a bit if nothing else and at £4.25 a packet its worth a try.

But only 2 stars from me.
on 24 March 2013
Tried this product for the first time a few days ago. Very pleased with the result, and it was so easy to use. Just spread the contents of the packet in the bottom of the dishwasher, and switch on. The result was a squeaky clean dishwasher. A cloth to wipe around the sills was even included. Excellent result.
on 28 May 2013
I recently have discovered Dr Beckmann's products, if you want to really clean both your dishwasher and also use the Deep Clean Washing Machine products you will find the results incredible. All the bacteria that builds up is taken away by the Deep Clean product and the result is superb. Worth every penny.

The service from this company is also exceptional, thank you
on 27 March 2014
This product cleaned my dishwasher. Not any more than my regular cleaner which costs less. I did order it in error, as I thought it had more than one packet inside and would work out cheaper than my normal cleaner. It does an efficient job, my dishwasher is regularly cleaned and I never allow smells to build up, so am unable to say, how it would clean on a very dirty dishwasher. I did like the fact it was perfume free. I get fed up with over perfumed products. This was nice.I have not used the cloth so cannot comment. When I have time I will add to the review.
on 20 November 2013
I actually used this in my washing machine that developed a not to pleasant smell. It worked wonders and I dare leave the door open now. I would use this product again. I also received a superb service from this seller.
on 30 August 2014
Recently moved into new house and found the dishwasher was producing a stale smell. Although dishwasher was visibly cleaner after use of product the stale smell was only reduced rather than removed. Please note however that lack of upkeep by previous owners is also factor. As product requires regular use.
on 22 September 2014
This is an ok product, that simply cleans your dishwasher! I used it as my dishwasher had been stored for 6 months while we were between houses! I used normal fairy dishwasher cleaning tablet first! I didn't feel that this clean it any better or worse than the fairy cleaner!!