Size: Pack Of 1Change

on 14 November 2014
The red spider veins in my legs seemed to be getting more and more noticeable. On patch on back of my right leg being very ugly. My husband (who never normally comments or criticizes anything about me) even asked me what was wrong with my legs.

So despite seeing the varying reviews on this product, I thought I would give it ago. At such a good price on Amazon I had to try. Indeed it was a great deal cheaper than the cosmetic laser removal I considered.

The first tube seemed to make a tiny difference, so I decided to put on auto delivery. I am now on my 4th lot. And whilst the veins are still there, they are most definately less visible. I really wish I had taken 'before' pictures. The huge patch on my right leg is around a third of the original size and not so red. The other veins are hardly there at all. Before from a distance my legs looked bruised and patchy, but now they have a good even look. So I'm not embarrassed at being bare legged.

I certainly believe that expecting miracles just using one tube is unrealistic. I am quite happy to pay for a tube to be delivered every 2 months forever. And who knows, but time I've been using it for a year, my veins will have almost gone! And if they don't, and I do decide to get them layered, it won't cost me nearly as much because the area is much smaller now (believe you are charged for size of vein areas) The plus side is that the smell is lovely, and I have perfectly moistured legs too.
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2013
THIS PRODUCT HAD NO AFFECT WHATSOEVER!! USELESS. I'LL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
Initially this cream did appear to work but then I had doubts. I have continued to use it for 7 weeks now and there is a slight improvement. Definitely not a quick fix and I will continue to use it and update this review.
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2013
Dear consumers,Having read various write ups about 'Skin doctor' vein away,I decided to purchase it.
I followed the manufacturers suggestions in applying,disappointingly it did not reduce my spider veins as claimed on the product in the given four weeks of use.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2013
It did absolutely nothing, all the veins are still showing, there was no improvement at all. WEaste of time and money
on 19 July 2013
the packaging looked good with easy to follow instructions enclosed. I have been using the cream as advised, it feels and smells very nice but I haven't noticed much difference yet.
on 24 October 2013
it did not make any changes to my veins and thought was not as effective as advertised. Very disappointed.Waste of my money.
on 21 April 2013
i have been putting this cream on for a year now and for me its just so good .the diffrence on the viens is great .but its not a quick fix .you must give it a good six months .you will see a lot of fadeing on the viens . i can only give you my experiance . with this cream . i am pleased with it . my viens are not so prominant .i hated to see them .
11 comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
This cream does not seem to have made much difference I'm afraid but is a very pleasant moisturiser with a lemony smell.
on 29 January 2016
I had a small clump of spider vains that appeared under my eye even though it was small is made my dark circles to look even bigger on that eye and make up would hardly cover it.
I upped my vitamin intake took extra care with my skin care routine I made sure I always used coconut oil as my make up remover rather then a quick wipe nothing I tried helped so I decided to give this a try.
I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR JUST UNDER 3 WEEKS and already it is barely visible I am so happy with the results I will continue to use it until it has completely gone but after reading the reviews I was prepared for it to take months to start to fade. Very happy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse