5.0 out of 5 stars winner
i have been putting this cream on for a year now and for me its just so good .the diffrence on the viens is great .but its not a quick fix .you must give it a good six months .you will see a lot of fadeing on the viens . i can only give you my experiance . with this cream . i am pleased with it . my viens are not so prominant .i hated to see them .
Published 20 months ago by June Ramsay

1.0 out of 5 stars A review on Skin Doctor vein away
Dear consumers,Having read various write ups about 'Skin doctor' vein away,I decided to purchase it.
I followed the manufacturers suggestions in applying,disappointingly it did not reduce my spider veins as claimed on the product in the given four weeks of use.
Published 17 months ago by A critique

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A review on Skin Doctor vein away, 25 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars IT DIDN'T WORK!!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
THIS PRODUCT HAD NO AFFECT WHATSOEVER!! USELESS. I'LL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars winner, 21 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 4 Sep 2013
Mr. John M. Stevenson "John" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
Initially this cream did appear to work but then I had doubts. I have continued to use it for 7 weeks now and there is a slight improvement. Definitely not a quick fix and I will continue to use it and update this review.

1.0 out of 5 stars It did absolutely nothing, all the veins are still ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
It did absolutely nothing, all the veins are still showing, there was no improvement at all. WEaste of time and money

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
the packaging looked good with easy to follow instructions enclosed. I have been using the cream as advised, it feels and smells very nice but I haven't noticed much difference yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars skin Doctor Vein Away plus 100ml, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
it did not make any changes to my veins and thought was not as effective as advertised. Very disappointed.Waste of my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant cream but no results, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
This cream does not seem to have made much difference I'm afraid but is a very pleasant moisturiser with a lemony smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
The red spider veins in my legs seemed to be getting more and more noticeable. On patch on back of my right leg being very ugly. My husband (who never normally comments or criticizes anything about me) even asked me what was wrong with my legs.

So despite seeing the varying reviews on this product, I thought I would give it ago. At such a good price on Amazon I had to try. Indeed it was a great deal cheaper than the cosmetic laser removal I considered.

The first tube seemed to make a tiny difference, so I decided to put on auto delivery. I am now on my 4th lot. And whilst the veins are still there, they are most definately less visible. I really wish I had taken 'before' pictures. The huge patch on my right leg is around a third of the original size and not so red. The other veins are hardly there at all. Before from a distance my legs looked bruised and patchy, but now they have a good even look. So I'm not embarrassed at being bare legged.

I certainly believe that expecting miracles just using one tube is unrealistic. I am quite happy to pay for a tube to be delivered every 2 months forever. And who knows, but time I've been using it for a year, my veins will have almost gone! And if they don't, and I do decide to get them layered, it won't cost me nearly as much because the area is much smaller now (believe you are charged for size of vein areas) The plus side is that the smell is lovely, and I have perfectly moistured legs too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus 100ml (Personal Care)
Not as effective as promised.on directions.Maybe I did not use it for long enough, but I felt I would have seen some improvement after about 3 weeks. Very disappointed?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›