5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
Published 15 months ago by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
The bag arrived within three weeks, wrong colour and it is not insulated. Water-proof may be but there is no padding so I don't see how the food can remain either cold or hot. The bag has a very strong smell of plastic so I wouldn't use it for food anyway.
Published 8 months ago by Tania P

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Insulated and Water-Proof Lining Lunch Box Bag Cooler Tote Bag--Pink
I bought this bag to take my lunch and a drink to work. It's perfect. It fits a 500ml bottle perfectly and a sandwich, crisps and fruit etc, it is waterproof for any leaks and looks like a little vanity bag. I love it. It took a couple of weeks to come and arrived today 27th Dec but as I didn't need it for a Christmas present it was fine. I'm sure this bag would retail in the shops at well over £10 so this was an absolute bargain. Really pleased and would recommend to anyone. It is lovely as a girl's lunchbag or indeed for adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 May 2014
Really pleased with purchase - great value, just the right size (sandwich box / yogurt / fruit / nibbles / drink) - my daughter loves her new lunchbag!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lunch bag, 5 Mar. 2014
Keeps food cool and there is plenty space for sandwiches and snacks. Sturdy and has strong handles.Different design makes it easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lunch Bag, 11 April 2014
Just what I needed!

Love it it keeps my lunch cold all day and looks great too.

My other half wants one now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars water proofcool bag, 24 Jan. 2014
excellent item my daughter loves it. it has a lovely pattern plenty of room inside. Keeps items nice and cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 26 July 2014
I filled in the returns form already, hopefully I won't be asked to pay the postage all the way back to Hong Kong (that is where it came from judging from the postage stamp).

I ordered two different insulated bags - one described above - and another one a really good insulated lunch bag. To my astonishment, I found that they are sold as the same product but in a different colour. To clarify the situation, pink lunch bag with black handles is indeed insulated and a very good one. All others are just totes that do not fit the description. Please be aware of this while ordering. They really shouldn't be positioned as an identical item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little bag, 14 Jun. 2014
Good little bag but cannot fit there more then 2 plastic bag of food and I need it for the vegetable juice i make every morning. Otherwise good and handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted one and now I have, 2 July 2013
What can I can, but excellent. I now pack my lunch each day and done away with a carrier bag. This looks much cooler, pardon the pun! Would recommend. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars my lunch is kept cool and the block is still frozen some 8 hours ..., 11 Nov. 2014
I was really impressed with the quality considering how cheap this item was, I have been using it every day for my packed lunch and by putting an ice block in the bottom first, my lunch is kept cool and the block is still frozen some 8 hours later.

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling quality , filthy and wrong design, 15 Aug. 2014
Would give no stars if I could .
No insulation at all.
Loose threads hanging.
Wrong design arrived.
I ordered two different patterns and received two the same.
Both have white in the design but it is filthy grey and I wouldn't risk putting food in either of them .
Now have two tearful daughters .
Avoid at all costs .