5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung s3 dual syc/dock/charge with extra battery slot.
Felt the need to give a review on this. I searched for ages to try to decide on which one to try and after receiving this one I feel a little confused about previous reviews. So in short my points are:
Published 14 months ago by Clifford

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slow charge rate
Published on 21 Oct 2012 by Mr I

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung s3 dual syc/dock/charge with extra battery slot., 16 Aug 2013
1) Can't see a problem with the fit of either phone or the extra battery I bought to go in the back slot as a spare. They both fit perfectly snug, no wobble. They both slide cleanly into position.
2) Quality seems good especially for the price shiny clean lined design. Sturdy enough not to rock or tip over but not so bulky I will hesitate to pack it when I travel which I do regularly.
3) Charge time seems to be an issue for some. I received this at lunchtime., within minutes it was out if wrapper and plugged in as my phone was flat. It was charged in the usual time in my opinion there seemed no delay. I later plugged the spare battery into the rear slot and that has charged too. Its now tea time and both are in use. I swapped the batteries so I could watch the charge time of each. I am no expert in batteries but I think I am right in saying that the faster the charge rate the poorer the quality if charge. So if your always in a rush you might like to consider the cost effective use of charge time. However, I did not see a delay on this dock.
Finnally my phone now sits by my bed at a good angle for viewing and touching without having to scrabble to pick up the phone to see it with wire attached. I can easily touch the screen and it's neat and tidy.
I will be buying one for my other half this Christmas. Hope this helps.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slow charge rate, 21 Oct 2012
I have only used it for charging phone as I don't yet have a second battery and did not purchase for the spare battery scenario. It works ok for what it is but charges very slowly. Starting with a battery capacity (in phone) of 30-35%, an all night charge 8+hrs increases the capacity to anywhere between 57-83%. The original charger that came with phone would charge the phone to 100% capacity in well under half that time easily. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have as a spare., 27 Feb 2013
Old Tyke (Carlisle, UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered and delivered within two days. Samsung Galaxy S3 eats battery power for breakfast and it is necessary to have a spare handy when you are out and about. After a few weeks of using the spare I noticed that it does not last as long as the original. Well worth having nevertheless.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, better than others, 30 Aug 2013
This product is great. I have tried others and they fail miserably. I have bought the official samsung dock and charge. It is expensive. However if you ate looking for something similar less costly.. This is the one too go for. It's not perfect buts its damn close!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and service, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: SAVFY® For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII I9300 Dual Sync Dock Desktop Charger Docking Station Cradle Stand / Battery Charger + 2300mah Rechargeable Battery - Phone And Battery Can Be Charged At The Same Time (Electronics)
Great product and service...quick delivery and does what it says....no plug with it, so you will need that too. My galaxy S3 was not charging with a normal cable but charged great in the cradle and allows me to charge the extra battery too, so I now have enough charge for all day.
would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and reasonably-priced replacement for Samsung original, 16 Jun 2014
J. B. Whycer "Jon Whycer" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace an original Samsung battery charger for my Galaxy S3. Well made and works as described.

Two points to note:
1) With the phone alone in the charger it delivers a maximum 700mA charging current from a 1A charger, which is quite acceptable and charges reasonably quickly. If you charge the battery at the same time, the phone charge current drops to 400mA which is a lot slower. Not a problem but worth knowing.
2) I bought someone else in my family one of these and the first time they removed the phone from the cradle it was pulled forward rather than up and broke the charging plug. Not a fault at all but you do need to be careful.

Just a general point. Not all USB cables are the same when it comes to using them for charging. If they are for data alone then they will only deliver 500ma. While there are other brands, I use PortaPow cables for charging, bought here on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY FANTASTIC!!!, 7 Feb 2013
PMG (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The perfect combination for charging both the S3 plus a spare battery - faultless!!! ultra smart styling and looks at an unbelievable price - buy with confidence!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars s3 docking charger, 16 Nov 2012
Excellent product, charges both phone and spare battery with dual port USB.
Holds phone firmly and allows firm charger connection. An essential accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 29 Oct 2012
Ian G. Davies "The Rochdale Cowboy" (Halesowen, West Midlands, England.) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic product at a good price. The phone fits perfectly. Only minor niggle is it can't take a phone with it's silicon case in place, but this isn't a major problem

4.0 out of 5 stars It Does Charge Phone And Spare Battery!, 25 Sep 2012
Does the job for a cheap price and looks stylish its not a fast charger but its well worth the buy.