5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy
These were well worth the money. My son loves crocs and he especially loved this style. He alway has them on. Quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
Published 16 months ago by lindsey neilson

2.0 out of 5 stars They still don't fit!
I brought these with the intention that they would eventually fit my daughter. She has had them two years now, she is a UK size 2, these are meant to be a size 1. They now fit the length of her feet but the width is soooo wide that even with the straps on her heels she still struggles to walk in them.
Published 11 months ago by Renae

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy, 19 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely crocs but .........................., 16 Sept. 2010
M. Caruana-barton "murraymint" (cornwall, united kingdom.) - See all my reviews
These ar lovely crocs, the colour is gorgeous and my daughter just loves them. The only problem is that they do come up small, she is a size 2 and that's what I ordered but when they came her toes were right at the very end so I returned them and ordered a 3 instead which fit her fine. They also come up small in the adult ones as well so you may be best ordering a couple of sizes and returning the one that doesn't fit!

2.0 out of 5 stars They still don't fit!, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Crocs, 27 Jun. 2014
My daughter is thtled with these. They are her third pair of Crocs and they will not be her last. They are quite big but Crocs always are to begin with because they cover 2 sizes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big!!!!, 1 July 2014
I ordered a size 1, as my son is a size 1 however the crocs came up huge on his feet, not only length ways but width ways too, they were like boats on his feet and looked extremely odd!!! I would not recommend as they so not appear to be a normal size 1 shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs great, delivery dismal, 19 Jun. 2013
J. Duffell (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
You can't go wrong with Crocs, fit well, wear well, easy to clean and last ages and then you can pass them on practically as good as new.

Delivery was a shambles - didn't arrive on the estimated delivery date, so I gave it a few days as the tracking information said they had been passed to the carrier (Amazon Logistics), when they still hadn't arrived a few more days later and the tracking information said exactly the same, I contacted Amazon and a very nice lady said she would investigate and come back to me within 2 days. She was true to her word and did indeed come back to me in that time frame to say that the parcel couldn't be traced and there was no more tracking information - hmmm wonder what happened to those? She re-ordered the goods.

Second parcel delivered on time, but left at a random house around the corner and no card pushed through the door, just got an email to say they had been delivered to number 1!

Poor service from the carriers here but good customer service from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 11 May 2014
my boy lives in these the whole summer! Just be careful in escalators and moving bands (as instructions warn you, but you never read!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small fitting., 27 May 2014
This review is from: Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Child Clogs (Apparel)
My daughter is a UK size 2, yet the size 3 was still too small. Had already returned size 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed in the incorrect fitting, 30 Jun. 2013
I was very satisfied with the quality of the product, but sadly the heel strap was too short and so pushed the child"s toes uncomfortably to the front of the shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have taken note!, 28 Jun. 2014
I ordered these crocs for my little girl. The first reviews that I read said that the crocs were smaller than the size should be. But then others said they were fine. As my daughter wears 8.5, I decided to take a chance on these being ok.. They were REALLY small. She couldn't even get them on. I returned them and exchanged them for the next size up (which are a bit too big, but ok). The exchange was very quick and without a hitch, so no real problem and I can't fault the service. I just should have listened to the reviews in the first place!