5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy
These were well worth the money. My son loves crocs and he especially loved this style. He alway has them on. Quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
Published 17 months ago by lindsey neilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big!!!!
I ordered a size 1, as my son is a size 1 however the crocs came up huge on his feet, not only length ways but width ways too, they were like boats on his feet and looked extremely odd!!! I would not recommend as they so not appear to be a normal size 1 shoe!
Published 9 months ago by Pverz

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy, 19 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely crocs but .........................., 16 Sept. 2010
M. Caruana-barton "murraymint" (cornwall, united kingdom.) - See all my reviews
These ar lovely crocs, the colour is gorgeous and my daughter just loves them. The only problem is that they do come up small, she is a size 2 and that's what I ordered but when they came her toes were right at the very end so I returned them and ordered a 3 instead which fit her fine. They also come up small in the adult ones as well so you may be best ordering a couple of sizes and returning the one that doesn't fit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big!!!!, 1 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars They still don't fit!, 28 April 2014
I brought these with the intention that they would eventually fit my daughter. She has had them two years now, she is a UK size 2, these are meant to be a size 1. They now fit the length of her feet but the width is soooo wide that even with the straps on her heels she still struggles to walk in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Crocs, 27 Jun. 2014
My daughter is thtled with these. They are her third pair of Crocs and they will not be her last. They are quite big but Crocs always are to begin with because they cover 2 sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe and service, 13 July 2012
Karen Henderson (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought from Fit Footwear on Amazon, what great service; I ordered on a Wednesday, despatched same day, and they arrived on the Thursday, what excellent service I was impressed.

Great crocs, my son is a 9.5 G/F fitting and I ordered the 10/11 in navy to replace a 8/9 in Red which are a little too small this year, the navy do look really smart and a bit sporty, they fit fine with a bit growth room. These crocs are made in a slimmer fit than the other styles of croc, therefore sometimes you do need to to go up a size.

My son lived in these last year and after buying him doodles this year, which have become tatty very quickly I relented and bought crocs again, best price I could find, our local shop is £24.95 and here I got them for £17. I even looked on ebay for second hand pair and they were going for about £14 inc p&p, I would rather buy new for the difference. Crocs really do last, I gave last years red pair a scrub with cream cleanser and they look as good as new, they will be going to my daughter when they fit her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 11 May 2014
my boy lives in these the whole summer! Just be careful in escalators and moving bands (as instructions warn you, but you never read!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small fitting., 27 May 2014
My daughter is a UK size 2, yet the size 3 was still too small. Had already returned size 2

5.0 out of 5 stars So practical!, 27 July 2013
I bought these shoes for my 2 year old son whilst the weather has been so hot recently and I can't fault them. So practical for wearing on the beach or when he is playing by the water. They can be a bit slippery inside the shoe when wet so I try to encourage him not to run in them, probably because they don't do in between sizes, especially as they aren't exactly cheap... I have read some of the other reviews where people have been critical of the sizes, it would help if they did specific sizes but in my opinion, they're a casual beach shoe and they work just fine. My son is currently a size 4 and the 4-5 size was fine. If you're not too fussy, I recommend these shoes for you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed in the incorrect fitting, 30 Jun. 2013
I was very satisfied with the quality of the product, but sadly the heel strap was too short and so pushed the child"s toes uncomfortably to the front of the shoe.