5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Bought these shoes as my son have chosen them. They were the most expensive child crocs, I have not realized that they glow at night and change colour, only found it out when received. My son is over the moon. More than that, seller is extremely helpful as were did not have much time before leaving for holidays. Shoes arrived in no time at all with no extra costs...
Published 4 months ago by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the design of these crocs
I love the design of these crocs, however, I had to send them back to Amazon as the size 4 did not stat that in fact, they were a size 4 for 1 - 2 year olds, 10 + years. Amazon you need to be more clear on your sizes as this will catch out a lot of your customers.
I highly recommend you use some sort of sizing guide and be weary of the sizes that Amazon have stated.
Published 6 months ago by vicky

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Oct. 2014
Very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the design of these crocs, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Crocs Kids Chameleons Alien Pattern Clog Mules And Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Aug. 2013
Bought for Granddaughter to use on the beach during recent caravan holiday, her sister found them as soon as we arrived on site and both wanted to wear them all the time as really comfortable and didn't need to wear socks

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for my little boy, 25 July 2013
Little boy loves these and the fact they glow in dark was a lovely surprise! Only problem is the fact pattern has started to wear off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour changing crocs, 22 July 2013
Great price and very quickly dispatched.
Happy 7 year old who loves the colour changing effects.
I was worried that I had ordered a size too big, but when they came they were a J3 which I thought was a UK2, but were advertised as a UK 3. Luckily they fit a treat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
Fits bril but not very glow in the dark