5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Adrina
Brought these for my daughter who is very fussy with shoes and has to wear with most of her sandals. She loves these, they are soft so they do not rub her feet like most sandals do. I brought the next size up as found that they do come up quite small. would recommend.
Published 20 months ago by michelle Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 11 is too small
And size 12 is much too big...My daughter last year ( she is 5 years old ) had these in a size 10.So I bought a size 12 and they swamped her. I then ordered the 11 and they were too small. Not much luck!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Adrina, 2 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 11 is too small, 11 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 April 2014
I bought these crocs for my 8 year old God daughter and she absolutely loves them! Having seen MY crocs which are of a similar design (without the hearts) she wanted the same ones as opposed to the classic croc's (available for both children and adults)
They arrived well before the due date and were as always, packaged well. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Adrina Hearts Shoe, 22 Aug. 2013
Cute little shoe and quite a unique style. My 5 year old loves them, however be careful on sizing. She is a size 31 and I ordered the 12/13 UK but it's a bit short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, com, 14 July 2013
Bought for my 4-year-old daughter. Comfortable and convenient. Great for around swimming pool or general use. Seem to be hard wearing too.