5.0 out of 5 stars Love these crocs!!
Love these crocs for my daughter such a fab design!! Lovely that they are a little more delicate than the boys ones!
Published on 11 Sept. 2012 by Mumof3c

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit loose
These are nice variation of the clog type croc. I would prefer it they had a neater fit though as straps much too loose for my little girl even though size is fine length wise.
Published 23 months ago by Eileen O'Reilly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these crocs!!, 11 Sept. 2012
Have to say I ordered from bells shoes & to begin with they sent out an adults size rather than toddler size like ordered HOWEVER the communication & customer service from this company is one of the best I have dealt with, emailed me back virtually ASAP, sent item bank with prepaid postage included in parcel & the correct ones sent out within 2 days.. They even put a choc fudge bar hidden in one of the crocs & a pack a colouring pens for my daughter which I thought was a lovely touch, would NOT hesitate in using bells shoes again..fantastic :)
JO at bells shoes is a star..thanks again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shoes., 5 Jun. 2011
Mrs. E. O'rourke (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my daughter in size 1, her usual size, and they are a good fit, not oversized. She wears them a lot. Easy to just slip on and be out of the door, without the need for socks. they are very comfy and never seem to wear out. My daughter also has the clogg type crocs, but these don't look big and clumpy so she can wear them with most outfits. Great for holidays or at home. It amazes me how something can be so light weight yet so hard-wearing!

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 14 Jun. 2014
Crocs are brilliant and very useful for my daughter. Ordered these crocs and they look lovely but regret not ordering the next size up. I don't think they are a generous fit as other crocs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet!, 28 May 2014
I thought these crocs were a little on the small side when I saw them but my daughter hasn't left them off her since they arrived and she seems very comfortable in them. They are much neater than regular crocs and look very dainty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Crocs, 13 May 2014
These are gorgeous, such a lovely bright turquoise, just what we wanted. They look really neat on my daughters feet, more dainty than the classic Croc and can be worn for lost of occasions. They will get a lot of wear and still look like new, fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter than cute, 25 Mar. 2014
As crocs go these are the best looking colour is fab and super comfy for the lil one. Will be a staple summer piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 26 July 2013
These crocs are very nice and my daughter can walk well with them! I am very satisfied! It is a nice choice for the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crocs for narrower feet, 17 Jun. 2013
Archiboo (Stonesfield, England) - See all my reviews
My youngest daughter has narrow feet and this design suits her down to a T! The strap keeps her feet in at all times, even when she is running at high speed. Not recommeded for wide feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Crocs a nice change from the traditional style, 14 Jun. 2013
These are really nice Crocs, the only reason I rated 4 and not 5 stars is the colour of the shoe when it came is slightly different from the picture. My 3 year old loves them though and has hardly stopped wearing them since they arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, 20 May 2013
Far too wide for my daughter's feet. I foolishly thought from the picture that the straps might be adjustable, but they are not. I'll be sending them back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›