5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson will love these
I purchased these Batman crocs as an Easter present for my Grandson. I know that he will love them as he will only wear clothing that have Batman on them. The quality is very good as it always is with crocs.
Published 13 months ago by Koi

1.0 out of 5 stars very un-croc
usually adore Crocs, but this pair lasted less than a day before one of the straps broke. maybe it's just a one- off, but it was a complete waste of time, and now, will have to make a distress purchase to replace it. funnily enough, this was to replace the blue batman pair, which the strap also broke on, but at least we had a few months of wear! size 1 junior.
Published 22 months ago by Buy the best

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson will love these, 7 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill crocs, 27 Sept. 2013
My 7 year old grandson is over the moon with Batman, but when they glowed in the dark I was the best Nan in the world.
Joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was thrilled, 9 Sept. 2013
S. Alsop (UK) - See all my reviews
Great product, especially for the price, the design is really well done and 'glow in the dark' always goes down well with boys! A very happy camper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playful and practical, 26 Aug. 2013
My son wants to wear them all the time. I was a bit worried about the size; after reading previous comments I decided to go with a slightly bigger size. The width of the shoes fitted perfectly however in length it was slightly bigger. However my son runs and jumps in them without any trouble. I love the fact that the picture on both shoes is not identical. It makes the shoes more appealing to kids - and it does glow in the dark!

5.0 out of 5 stars batman glow in dark crocs, 16 Aug. 2013
What can I say my boy loves them and couldn't wait to wear them :-) The best think is they glow in dark we tested them in our dark garage :-) very fast delivery Would recommend them for any little boy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Aug. 2013
My son loves it, arrived on time and in perfect condition!!
would def recommend these crocs!! now looking for another pair as a birtday pressie for one of his friends!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 2 Aug. 2013
I love these crocs. My 4 year old and 5year old love them. Super comfy and true to shoe size. They don't rub at all and my boys think the glow in the dark batman is 'awesome' . So nice to have a novelty pair of crocs instead of a boring pair of plain ones ! I had to source my 5year old sons crocs elsewhere as amazon had run out of his size. It proved extremely difficult to get size 10/11 ! So if your kids love batman, look no further :0)

1.0 out of 5 stars very un-croc, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Crocs Creative Batman Glow In The Dark, Unisex-Child Clogs (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 July 2013
My son loves them! He will not take them off, at first he didn't like that the shoes/pictures didn't match but he soon came round when I showed him they glow in the dark! Delivered promptly with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Crocs, 2 July 2013
I brought these for my son who is 3 and really into his super heros at the moment. When they arrived through the post the look on his face was priceless. They are comfortable for him to wear without socks and he has also used them in the paddling pool. Would recommend them.