5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer of Jabez, 26 April 2013
This review is from: The Prayer of Jabez (C. H. Spurgeon Collection Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is a prayer, that I like to incorperate, in my prayer life, so when I saw that my favourite Author had written a book on it, I jumped at the chance to buy it, as yet I have not read the whole book, but it is insightful, and has given me a great deal of enjoyment studying this book, I would be more than happy, to recommend it, buy it and enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Prayer of Jabez, 30 Oct 2013
C H Spurgeon is challenging with the messages that have been put in print, I would recommend that people read this book, and in doing so may well find answers to some of their questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good instructive reading oo prayer, 10 Oct 2013
This is a very good written book on aspects of prayer and how we need to pray. Spurgeon does not need any introduction to those who know and love his writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUTH, 16 Aug 2013
After all the hype and error around this portion of scripture, it's really refreshing to have it expounded truthfully. I recommend wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Prayer of Jabiz (C. H. Spurgen), 5 Feb 2014
I enjoy all works written by this nineteenth century Evangelical Preacher and during 2014 plan to purchase other titles written by him

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer of Jabez, 25 Nov 2013
Anything by Spurgeon is good ... reading it when I have time. It demonstrates the power of Prayer Highly recommended !

4.0 out of 5 stars very inspiring, 12 Jan 2013
What more can I say...this book is packed with inspiration. A very worthy read indeed. It met my expectations. Will recommend it highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
G (Canterbury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great book. Really interesting and challenging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sincere Prayer, 8 July 2014
This book exposed the real attitudes and posture (mind set) for reaching God in prayers. No ambiguity or clusters rather a straight to the point prayer template.

5.0 out of 5 stars The prayer of Jabesh, 29 Mar 2014
I would like to say this is my first Spurgeon book. O how I was blessed. Sometimes in life the things we see as blessings are really not, especially if they take away our focus on Him. Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed.