5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmetic Bag
I chose this bag as I wanted something a bit girly as I use it to keep my medicines in. It's well made and very spacious inside with brush holders and the fabric is very soft. I intend to get another one for my daughter for her to use when she goes away in the summer. Really like it and very pleased with it.
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. C. White

3.0 out of 5 stars broken mirror
I love the bag it's so pretty and big enough for all my make up to go in, only fault is the nice mirror that comes inside the bag was delivered to me broken and in little pieces all over the inside of the bag which is also dangerous. Shame as it is no use to me now but i like the bag.
Published 9 months ago by Gill H

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmetic Bag, 21 May 2013
Mrs. C. White - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQdeal Cute Heart-Pattern Cosmetic Bag Makeup Pouch Case Toiletry Bag Make-Up Bag - Pink (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!!, 8 Nov. 2013
I don't normally review many items but this one deserves a good review. The bag is amazing, the perfect size for storing all essential make up items. I love the material too as it is easy to clean but still looks pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 9 Aug. 2014
Brought it in June and had it for about 2 months now, it just about fits all my makeup but that being said I have a lot of makeup and some of includes a few big bottles. It was bigger and more spacious then I expected it. Stil in good condition as from how I brought it and the material is very good and strong as my makeup is very heavy but the bag is still as good as new, definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold all my make-up, 16 Jan. 2014
Good value make up bag. Holds everything and has some inside pockets which are very useful. Should be able to just wipe clean when it gets a bit messy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & useful, 5 July 2013
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Didnt think it was going to big enough when 1st arrived but all my make-up, sponges etc just fit in and it looks very pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart-pattern cosmetic bag, 1 Nov. 2013
Susie (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for part of a birthday gift for a family member. She loved it. Would recommend. Other matching items make it a nice set to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and useful makeup bag, 1 May 2014
I ordered this cause i needed a way to keep my toiletries organized and handy. It arrived quickly and it was just what I hoped it would be. Now, my toiletries are not only very neatly organized, but also beautifully presented in this very cute, very pretty bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 29 April 2014
Rebecca Wells "RLWELLS89" (UK,devon) - See all my reviews
This bag is huge! I could fit everything in it from nail varnish, face masks, hairbrushes to all my makeup (alot). There are many slots and elastic strips to hold things in place. Couldn't have asked for better.
Only one thing is that I think the zip won't last.....it gets stuck sometimes. Other than that, a great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger make up bag, 20 April 2014
Needed a bigger make up bag and this was perfect for a good price. Has many pockets within the bag so my make up is well organised. Had a lot of space to put more make up too and as well as not only having a side pocket, but a back one too where I had a little pocket mirror attached to it. Material is good and size is great. Very happy with this product and no regrets. Would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars great make up bag, 18 Jan. 2014
Nicely made, good quality, good size. Nice colour and design. Ideal for all toiletries and make up. Highly recommended. Only down side was space for a mirror, but not supplied.