on 21 May 2013
I chose this bag as I wanted something a bit girly as I use it to keep my medicines in. It's well made and very spacious inside with brush holders and the fabric is very soft. I intend to get another one for my daughter for her to use when she goes away in the summer. Really like it and very pleased with it.
on 8 November 2013
I don't normally review many items but this one deserves a good review. The bag is amazing, the perfect size for storing all essential make up items. I love the material too as it is easy to clean but still looks pretty.
on 16 January 2014
Good value make up bag. Holds everything and has some inside pockets which are very useful. Should be able to just wipe clean when it gets a bit messy.
on 1 November 2013
Bought this for part of a birthday gift for a family member. She loved it. Would recommend. Other matching items make it a nice set to have.
Didnt think it was going to big enough when 1st arrived but all my make-up, sponges etc just fit in and it looks very pretty.
on 29 April 2014
This bag is huge! I could fit everything in it from nail varnish, face masks, hairbrushes to all my makeup (alot). There are many slots and elastic strips to hold things in place. Couldn't have asked for better.
Only one thing is that I think the zip won't last.....it gets stuck sometimes. Other than that, a great bag!
on 1 May 2014
I ordered this cause i needed a way to keep my toiletries organized and handy. It arrived quickly and it was just what I hoped it would be. Now, my toiletries are not only very neatly organized, but also beautifully presented in this very cute, very pretty bag.
on 2 June 2014
Although the price for this product is excellent, the colour from the picture does NOT match the product i got. I'm being picky but some people may want to know this:

-The picture suggests the product is a light pink, the product I received is more of a slightly neon version of Carnation pink.

-the brown in the picture suggests the product is the chocolate brown but the product i received has a taupe brown decoration.

-in the picture, there is writing on the product, however the product i received did not have the writing on it.

I can live with the changes but I wouldn't have bought it if I knew what it ACTUALLY looked like,
on 12 May 2014
I've been searching for a toiletry bag of this size and glad to find it on Amazon. Very prompt delivery. I ordered on 4 May 2014 and the product was expected to be delivered anytime from 14 May to 4 June so I was pleasantly surprised to receive it today.

The bag is as described by the seller. It is quite nicely made with lots of space for make-up, and slots for brushes, etc. It also comes with a small mirror. The fabric is good and easy to keep clean. The zipper works nicely, both ways.

All in all, a good buy for £8.99 including free delivery (although I see today that it's priced at £7.99!!).
on 5 January 2014
This bag is a great size for keeping all of your extra pieces of make up that you
only use occasionally in. I have lots of extra pieces and they are now all in the same bag.

See one answered question