on 17 November 2012
I was impressed with the crochet hooks when they arrived - the picture does not do them justice - they are very well made and feel good to use. I am very pleased with them.
on 2 May 2013
I thought it would be very useful to have a set of 18 circular needles for a great price, but they don't all work as well as they should. I used one to knit a buggy blanket without any problem. When I tried to knit a cardigan with a different size it was impossible because the plastic tube and the wooden needle end don't fit smoothly together at the connection point. The stitches get caught and I can't move them on. I went back to straight needles. Such a shame they're not quite the precision instruments one expected. Better luck when I try another size, perhaps?
on 25 April 2013
These are normal length knitting needles and i much prefer bamboo as they have less resistance against the yarn and so don't put
as much strain on the hands. I would recomend for anyone who knits but especially those with stiff hands - knitting is good exercise for them but why make life difficult.

Each needle is marked with a size on the side but it's as well to test tension with these as with any other needle - if you find it difficult to see the size why not mark the top with felt tip pen?
on 22 March 2013
The needles are very beautiful and they were all there with no defects but when handeled they seem a bit frail.
on 21 April 2013
Item arrived in good time. Started using them straight away, and the needles seemed to be of good quality. However, I've since had to glue the needles into the plastic joining cord as the needles began to come away from the cord when I began knitting. Otherwise, a good item.
on 25 January 2013
Really enjoy using these needles. Excellent value for the money.There are lots of them.Knitting does not slip off the needles. Quite sharp.
on 15 February 2013
Reasonable price and they do what they're supposed to. Some of the smaller sizes feel very fragile and I can see them breaking if not handled with care but so far no accidents :) All in all very happy.
on 18 March 2013
A good price but unfortunately on one of the set of needles the plastic has come adrift from the babmoo.
on 4 March 2013
I bought these needles because I really like knitting with bamboo and these were a good price. I picked up over 300 stitches which is no fun, and 20 stitches into knitting the next row the needle snapped. Although I did receive a partial refund, that's no good to me really since I shan't be chancing the others in case the same thing happens. Very disappointing.
on 9 February 2013
I bought these as a Xmas present and they were just what I was looking for. They have a nice feel and a really good range of sizes as a starter kit. Well packaged and good shipping times, came a lot faster than delivery estimate.