on 11 August 2013
There's a good range of sizes, they don't break easily, good ware, worth the money. They came through the post quickly. Just make sure you keep them in their size sets. I tied a hairband around each 'bundle' of needles to make sure I didn't get the sizes mixed up, seeing as it doesn't say it on the needles themselves.
on 14 October 2012
Arrived very quickly. Nice set of dpns. Great to work with this cooler weather as they feel warm to the touch, unlike metal needles. Would recommend.
on 28 November 2012
These were really good value for money. There are 11 sets of 4 DPNs in the pack, giving a wide range of sizes. Although there are only four needles to each size they are longer than average, so it makes up for the loss of the usual fifth needle. I have used several sets and they are smooth and well-balanced.
on 20 April 2014
Excellent value for money! Only complaint - very difficult to read needle sizes as writing very small! Would still recommend!
on 10 December 2013
These are exactly what I wanted to get. Each set is beautiful and well made. They all come with a little paper slip to keep them together, but in case they get separated, the size is inscribed into each needle, making them perfect for me, since I already have a lot of projects on the go with them. I'd recommend this item to anyone looking for double pointed needles.
on 17 February 2014
Unbelievable value for money! Very good product, I've only used the 4mm & 5mm sets, but I think the others are just as good. The 2mm ones are very very thin, so not really sure they would hold up to heavy use but the whole set is a lot cheaper than the metal alternative and environment friendly too!
on 25 December 2013
A lovely set of double pointed needles. Nice and light and don't slip out of the knitting when knitting in the round. Not rough at all and are warm in the hands unlike metal needles. I didn't have a couple of the sizes so this set filled in the gaps nicely. Much cheaper than buying individual sizes.
on 26 March 2014
I bought these double-pointed needles to begin some knitting projects, and as I was unsure I'd enjoy knitting in the round, decided to buy this inexpensive set to start with.

The size of these needles comes etched on each one, but in some occasions one can't read the numbers because they're too faded, so it's not for someone who might have trouble keeping each set apart from the others. They also tend to bend a little after some use, which I didn't find problematic, but someone else might.
The tips of some needles aren't completely smooth, and although the ones I used didn't prove a problem with thread snagging, I can't promise all of them will be the same.

All in all, a good set to sink your teeth into if you're just beginning and want to try knitting in the round, but by all means switch to something a bit better when you can. I know I will.
VINE VOICEon 7 September 2014
For the price, these needles are decent enough and a cheap enough way to ensure that you have the right size needle for any kind of project. However, be careful of the smaller sizes. They seem quite bendy and I managed to snap one of the 2.0mm ones whilst using it. However, this isn't a problem for the larger sizes and I believe this would likely happen with any thin bamboo needles. So, for me, this is still a pretty good deal and I'm going to buy some of the smaller sized needles in metal to make up my collection.
on 31 December 2012
Fab needles., really pleased with them, but worried about the size labels really need a needle sizer because its in Chinese.