on 3 December 2012
quite a few typos and a bit disorganised but what a record of a phenomenal Christian. Love the stories of miracles.
on 22 May 2014
I had heard about Smith Wigglesworth from some of the preachers I like listening to and had always meant to read some of his books. I was delighted to find this tome under the Kindle book offers. Mr Wigglesworth's explanation of the workings of the Holy Spirit in his life and the lives of others as well worth reading.
on 28 January 2016
I have heard about this man but ever read any of his work. The kindle version is littered with mistakes, but it is a amazing book showing the power and grace of God and the faith he had is achievable. A must read.
on 28 March 2016
I decided to read this book having heard a lot about Smith Wigglesworth and his heaing ministry. However, I found the tone rather over powering and I am not sure I feel overly comfortabe with his repeated assertion that healing will always happen, so long as there is enough faith. Having read, for instance, David Watson's final book, I am loath to tell anyone their lack of complete belief caused God's refusal to heal them or a loved one.

I only got about a third of the way through and I wish I had read a few more of the reviews before I began as I didn't realise the book isn't actually written by Wigglesworth - apparently he never wrote any books!
on 31 August 2013
An awe inspiring book that gives the Lord all the glory. Mountain moving faith of wigglesworth has made me want to seek and desire more Of God. God is no respecter of persons so if He did it for him He will do it for me. The answer to the worlds problems are right here. One touch from Jesus combined with faith and the mountains in people's lives will be cast into the sea!!!
on 31 January 2015
This book has helped me to rediscover some of the truths that I should never have forgotten.
I would advise any reader not to be put off by the grammatical errors, which are at times very funny. (e.g..hath becomes bath).
I would recommend this book to any true follower of Christ Jesus who really means business with Him and desires to go on in the service of God.
on 4 March 2013
Very encouraging words to help you through these hard times. A recommended read for all Christians, and non Christians as well.
on 16 July 2014
The content of this book is very good. It is a real shame that it has obviously been scanned using optical character recognition, and it seems like nobody has thought to actually check it! The number of times the word 'hath' has become 'bath' is ridiculous. Often sentences make no sense. And there are countless other mistakes too. The content is still good enough for it to be worth a read through.
on 19 February 2014
It was so refreshing to go back in time to read about the faith of this wonderful man of God. Somewhere along the years we have lost sight and power of the Holy Spirit. Smith has certainly put the fire back in me and I pray that I could find his closer walk with Jesus.
on 6 February 2015
Smith Wigglesworth explains the reality of the spiritual war that exists today on this earth. It is really encouraging to hear the great testimonies of deliverance and healing through the name of Jesus the Messiah. This book is a real faith builder. Highly recommended