5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Bluetooth Speaker for £19
Worked immediately. I plugged this into the IPOD dock connector on my gear 4 stereo and it was picked up perfectly by all my devices (IPAD/IPOD/Galaxy S4/W8 laptop). Really good build quality and very easy to use, with clear instructions. Just remember to un-pair a device to connect another one. Overall really pleased with this and the sound quality is perfect!
Published 22 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by Mr.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Bluetooth Speaker for £19, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: KitSound Dock Air 30-Pin Bluetooth Audio Receiver/Adapter Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 (via Bluetooth) - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Dec. 2012
Excellent device.
Simple to set up and operate.
Does everything it says it does on the website.
Before buying check the comprehensive
list of Makes and devices it is compatible with.

5.0 out of 5 stars My docking station lives on, 12 May 2013
What an amazing little devise this is!! my iPhone packed up on me so I transferred all my music to my new Sony Experia. Since moving to android I figured my iPod Docking station would be no longer be of use. I was absolutely delighted to find that one of these little gizmos existed.. works like a dream as if my iPhone was docked with the added bonus of keeping my phone on me.
If anyone else has moved away from Apple but still wants to use their docking station, I completely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth for stereo, 12 Dec. 2012
I bought this to connect an iPhone 5 and a nokia 920 to a technika stereo ( about 3 yrs old), it connects to both phones simply enough ( not at the same time) and plays music from both phones without any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh Dock Air, 8 May 2013
I recently purchased the KitSound Dock Air so that I could use my new iPhone 5 and docking station to wirelessly listen to music at home.

From reading previous comments I was a little sceptical about buying this product, but I have to say that I am far from unhappy with my purchase.

As an avid KitSound consumer the brand speaks volumes to me (literally). The Dock Air is a tiny, square unit that sits neatly in my docking station. Once paired with my Smartphone, the blue LED indicates we are ready to go.

Easily paired, the Dock Air has a great range and using my iPhone as a remote control I have been able to listen to music through my Bose docking station downstairs and Logitech docking station upstairs.

It is also nice that it is now seen as a recognised device on my iPhone so that I do not have to re-set up the connection every time I use it.

I am hosting a leaving party for one of my best friends in upcoming weeks and I am looking forward to using the Dock Air as a means to "DJ" the night, without having to be stuck to the speakers.

Thank you KitSound, for another quality and extremely affordable audio accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars This device works really well with my Sony hi-fi., 18 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my Sony HiFi. It works really well. Connects easy and I can also use the skip track, pause and play buttons from both my hi-fi and the related hi-fi's remote control unit, to skip tracks and play or pause music when being streamed from my phone. It's the first one of these devices that I've ever purchased and I'm really impressed. I was initially a bit concerned about buying a Bluetooth I-pod dock receiver for my Sony hi-fi after reading online, how with some devices there can be compatibility issues with connecting to certain Sony I-pod docks. It looks small, smart and subtle and is definitely going to give my music system a new lease of life. I would recommend giving this a try if you have a Sony hi-fi. The instructions do point out that the ability to use your hi-fi's buttons to skip tracks etc may not work with all systems (I guess I was lucky!). But it should still let you connect and stream from your phone via Bluetooth (which you can navigate your music from anyway). A good price for a good product. Works great for me, so I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic adaptor., 20 Jun. 2013
This device does exactly what it says in its description. I can now use my Samsung android phone to play music through my daughters Ipod speaker system vie bluetooth. My daughter very rarely uses her Ipod speaker system which cost over £200, now the whole family can use as a result of this bluetooth device.
Delivery was within a couple of days. I cant fault this device or the service

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Nov. 2012
The nature of my work i needed to move around while controlling the music. i bought and searched for other bluetooth portable speakers, but they were not loud enough. As I own a Bose sounddock portable, which is loud I had no choice but to try these as an alternative. Not overly impressed with this. Yes it does the job, the signal does not travel 10m more like 5 metres.
If you play your system at a moderate sound level then it's fine, but if you play it loud, as in close to its maximum then you will really notice the drop in sound level and quality. That said, it's still a pretty cool gadget and at least your not tied to your system and have freedom to roam. I'm sure in time far better ones will come on the market but as for now there all pretty much of the same quality no matter what they say!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clear sound, 22 Aug. 2013
This is a great way of playing your music and still using your iphone/ipod, it also connects anything with bluetooth. The only issue is if your dock is no longer charging your phone or ipod than this will not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great gadget., 6 Feb. 2013
When I stumbled on this device I thought it was a great idea and bought one straight away and it works perfectly on the house Bose iPod/ iPhone dock. I have an Android phone and was looking for an audio solution that would allow me to play the music files on my phone through a speaker system with out connecting it by the head phone jack with a cable. Being an Android phone there are not many docks out there like there are for the iPod or iPhone market, this device bridges that gap. Worth every penny, don't hesitate buy one