5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Excellent device.
Simple to set up and operate.
Does everything it says it does on the website.
Before buying check the comprehensive
list of Makes and devices it is compatible with.
Published 21 months ago by Paul Nolan

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Pretty good piece of kit. Doesn't work on all docks so check before you buy but works well on compatable devices. I find the range quite good and can stream my iTunes from my imac downstairs to my living room on the 1st floor.
Published 19 months ago by K. McClean

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: KitSound Dock Air 30-Pin Bluetooth Audio Receiver/Adapter Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPad 2/3/4/Mini/Air, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4, BlackBerry, Nokia and HTC Devices (via Bluetooth) - Black (Electronics)
Excellent device.
Simple to set up and operate.
Does everything it says it does on the website.
Before buying check the comprehensive
list of Makes and devices it is compatible with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 5 Jan 2013
Tracey (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this so that I could connect an iPhone 5 to a Bose SoundDock Portable without having to use Apple's ugly white Lightning adaptor and it works brilliantly with the iPhone, iPod Nano, iPad 4 and with my Acer laptop.

It took a few seconds to pair the adaptor with the phone (pass code 0000) and then it was easy to play music via the phone. It works with iTunes Home Sharing so I can play music stored on the PC in a different room and shared on wifi via the phone to the SoundDock.

I initially had problems connecting an iPod Nano 7th generation - the Nano just couldn't find the Dock Air in the list of bluetooth devices. Then I realised I just had to unpair the phone - as soon as I'd done this, the Nano found the Dock Air straightaway and works without any problem.

I'm really pleased and very impressed with the device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Bluetooth Speaker for 19, 29 Aug 2013
Worked immediately. I plugged this into the IPOD dock connector on my gear 4 stereo and it was picked up perfectly by all my devices (IPAD/IPOD/Galaxy S4/W8 laptop). Really good build quality and very easy to use, with clear instructions. Just remember to un-pair a device to connect another one. Overall really pleased with this and the sound quality is perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth for stereo, 12 Dec 2012
I bought this to connect an iPhone 5 and a nokia 920 to a technika stereo ( about 3 yrs old), it connects to both phones simply enough ( not at the same time) and plays music from both phones without any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars My docking station lives on, 12 May 2013
What an amazing little devise this is!! my iPhone packed up on me so I transferred all my music to my new Sony Experia. Since moving to android I figured my iPod Docking station would be no longer be of use. I was absolutely delighted to find that one of these little gizmos existed.. works like a dream as if my iPhone was docked with the added bonus of keeping my phone on me.
If anyone else has moved away from Apple but still wants to use their docking station, I completely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb product from Kitsound, 7 Sep 2012
The chaps at Kitsound are producing quality products for very low prices. I bought the Boomdock earlier in the year and it is wired into my plasma, unbelivable sound quality for the price you pay, if you have one you know how good they are. I have just changed phones to a Samsung S3 and i have a 64gig card full of music, the problem it did not fit the boomdocks apple dock. So i e-mailed them and they told me about the bluetooth adapter they were bringing to the market. I ordered one straight away and it arived yesterday. It took seconds to plug into the Boomdock and pair with my phone, and it works exactlly as it says on the tin. Easy to use, sound quality superb and you can use it anywhere in the house. Kitsound are producing quality products for costs that must be shaking some of the big boys up. I fully recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic adaptor., 20 Jun 2013
This device does exactly what it says in its description. I can now use my Samsung android phone to play music through my daughters Ipod speaker system vie bluetooth. My daughter very rarely uses her Ipod speaker system which cost over 200, now the whole family can use as a result of this bluetooth device.
Delivery was within a couple of days. I cant fault this device or the service

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clear sound, 22 Aug 2013
This is a great way of playing your music and still using your iphone/ipod, it also connects anything with bluetooth. The only issue is if your dock is no longer charging your phone or ipod than this will not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 31 Aug 2013
does what it says on the box. I got it with the kitsound ipod dock. very good reception, connects very easily to all our bluetooth devices, and the sound quality is very very good, no interruptions, no dropped signals, all through my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh Dock Air, 8 May 2013
I recently purchased the KitSound Dock Air so that I could use my new iPhone 5 and docking station to wirelessly listen to music at home.

From reading previous comments I was a little sceptical about buying this product, but I have to say that I am far from unhappy with my purchase.

As an avid KitSound consumer the brand speaks volumes to me (literally). The Dock Air is a tiny, square unit that sits neatly in my docking station. Once paired with my Smartphone, the blue LED indicates we are ready to go.

Easily paired, the Dock Air has a great range and using my iPhone as a remote control I have been able to listen to music through my Bose docking station downstairs and Logitech docking station upstairs.

It is also nice that it is now seen as a recognised device on my iPhone so that I do not have to re-set up the connection every time I use it.

I am hosting a leaving party for one of my best friends in upcoming weeks and I am looking forward to using the Dock Air as a means to "DJ" the night, without having to be stuck to the speakers.

Thank you KitSound, for another quality and extremely affordable audio accessory.