5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Bluetooth Speaker for £19
Worked immediately. I plugged this into the IPOD dock connector on my gear 4 stereo and it was picked up perfectly by all my devices (IPAD/IPOD/Galaxy S4/W8 laptop). Really good build quality and very easy to use, with clear instructions. Just remember to un-pair a device to connect another one. Overall really pleased with this and the sound quality is perfect!
Published 18 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Pretty good piece of kit. Doesn't work on all docks so check before you buy but works well on compatable devices. I find the range quite good and can stream my iTunes from my imac downstairs to my living room on the 1st floor.
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by K. McClean

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Bluetooth Speaker for £19, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: KitSound Dock Air 30-Pin Bluetooth Audio Receiver/Adapter Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 (via Bluetooth) - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Dec. 2012
Excellent device.
Simple to set up and operate.
Does everything it says it does on the website.
Before buying check the comprehensive
list of Makes and devices it is compatible with.

5.0 out of 5 stars My docking station lives on, 12 May 2013
What an amazing little devise this is!! my iPhone packed up on me so I transferred all my music to my new Sony Experia. Since moving to android I figured my iPod Docking station would be no longer be of use. I was absolutely delighted to find that one of these little gizmos existed.. works like a dream as if my iPhone was docked with the added bonus of keeping my phone on me.
If anyone else has moved away from Apple but still wants to use their docking station, I completely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth for stereo, 12 Dec. 2012
I bought this to connect an iPhone 5 and a nokia 920 to a technika stereo ( about 3 yrs old), it connects to both phones simply enough ( not at the same time) and plays music from both phones without any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 5 Jan. 2013
Tracey (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this so that I could connect an iPhone 5 to a Bose SoundDock Portable without having to use Apple's ugly white Lightning adaptor and it works brilliantly with the iPhone, iPod Nano, iPad 4 and with my Acer laptop.

It took a few seconds to pair the adaptor with the phone (pass code 0000) and then it was easy to play music via the phone. It works with iTunes Home Sharing so I can play music stored on the PC in a different room and shared on wifi via the phone to the SoundDock.

I initially had problems connecting an iPod Nano 7th generation - the Nano just couldn't find the Dock Air in the list of bluetooth devices. Then I realised I just had to unpair the phone - as soon as I'd done this, the Nano found the Dock Air straightaway and works without any problem.

I'm really pleased and very impressed with the device.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic adaptor., 20 Jun. 2013
This device does exactly what it says in its description. I can now use my Samsung android phone to play music through my daughters Ipod speaker system vie bluetooth. My daughter very rarely uses her Ipod speaker system which cost over £200, now the whole family can use as a result of this bluetooth device.
Delivery was within a couple of days. I cant fault this device or the service

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clear sound, 22 Aug. 2013
This is a great way of playing your music and still using your iphone/ipod, it also connects anything with bluetooth. The only issue is if your dock is no longer charging your phone or ipod than this will not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 31 Aug. 2013
does what it says on the box. I got it with the kitsound ipod dock. very good reception, connects very easily to all our bluetooth devices, and the sound quality is very very good, no interruptions, no dropped signals, all through my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh Dock Air, 8 May 2013
I recently purchased the KitSound Dock Air so that I could use my new iPhone 5 and docking station to wirelessly listen to music at home.

From reading previous comments I was a little sceptical about buying this product, but I have to say that I am far from unhappy with my purchase.

As an avid KitSound consumer the brand speaks volumes to me (literally). The Dock Air is a tiny, square unit that sits neatly in my docking station. Once paired with my Smartphone, the blue LED indicates we are ready to go.

Easily paired, the Dock Air has a great range and using my iPhone as a remote control I have been able to listen to music through my Bose docking station downstairs and Logitech docking station upstairs.

It is also nice that it is now seen as a recognised device on my iPhone so that I do not have to re-set up the connection every time I use it.

I am hosting a leaving party for one of my best friends in upcoming weeks and I am looking forward to using the Dock Air as a means to "DJ" the night, without having to be stuck to the speakers.

Thank you KitSound, for another quality and extremely affordable audio accessory.

4.0 out of 5 stars This little beauty has saved the day., 1 May 2013
If you have an Apple iPhone/iPod speaker dock and want to use it as a Bluetooth wireless connection to your mobile device, this little beauty will do the trick.

I thought my dock was going to to be rendered obsolete after I lost my iPhone, not anymore...

I now have a Galaxy S3 and can use my beloved dock again thanks to this Bluetooth Adapter.

It's well simple to set up and I can control my tunes from a fair distance away. I think it's 10m or so.