5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome best desacribes this headset.
I bought these after much deliberation and considering the cost versus other similar brands. The main decision to get these, was based on the quality of my old Sennheiser headset and the length of time it has, and still does it's job well, even if a bit worn out after 10 years of use.

To my supprise, the 363D outperforms my old headset in quality, sound and...
Published 4 months ago by Andy Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I live in the United States and ordered this headset from Amazon UK because it wasn't available for sale domestically at the time. I decided to pay the extra expense based on the positive reviews of this headset and its predecessor, the PC360. I was really looking forward to receiving the headset, thinking I would get years of enjoyment out of it. After using it...
Published 16 months ago by Seven

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it. You won't be disappointed., 14 Jan 2014
A Hazel (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser PC363D Surround Sound Gaming Over-Ear Headset (Personal Computers)
Unless you're going up to the MX300's this is the best headset available. Way better than the Tiamat 7.1, which I owned for about 2 days before sending it back for these. I used to own a pair of PC350's and these are in another class to even them. Excellent mic quality for when I'm streaming and the 7.1 virtual surround is a million times better than the Tiamats actual 7.1 sound. A perfect headset. Only negatives is that I would like to see a few more options with the software provided, such as EQ's and settings etc. Also a pretty hefty price to pay, but the quality is second to none.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Them, 21 Dec 2013
The best headset I have ever used in my life.Has the best sound quality and has a brilliant microphone and the price is just phenomenal for what your getting it's definitely worth the 200 and something you pay.If your looking for a good headset get this one,one of the best on the market!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing on the Sennheiser Support Web Site for this 200 plus Headset, 19 Dec 2013
G. Watson "Old Warrior" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
I put these on and Call of Duty, Ghosts became so atmospheric and even more enjoyable, I was a bit worried when I installed the software supplied on the enclosed disc, because it did things to my computer and a repair screen came up and I let it do its thing as I had an appointment and had to go out.
When I came back the computer told me that windows was unable to repair my computer, so I feared the worst.
I restarted the computer and it looks (so far) as though the software has been installed and the sound is very good on my games.
I tried it with some music and although its a Gaming Headset the music was clear but I prefer my Grado headset which has been designed for listening to music.
The price was high but the Headset looks well made and is very comfortable to wear and hopefully I will get many years of use from the Headset making the price more acceptable as the years go by, we will see.
I think Sennheiser should give more information about the Headset because when I looked on their download support web site on the 15/12/13 it had nothing about the PC363D and it makes you think about Sennheisers so called support, it made me wonder if this is a case of Sennhieser taking the money and that's it, thank you very much.
I sent them an email on the the 15/12/13, before I ordered the Headset and got a Ticket Number back CP#00017489 and their email stated it would be 5 days MAXIMUM to wait for a reply, so we will see what tomorrow the 20/12/13 brings, as so far I have had nothing back so they have one more day to prove they do have some sort of working customer support system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headset, 2 Oct 2013
This headset is a fantastic bit of kit, and if anyone is looking for a new one then look no further. The headset is the comforiest headset i have ever worn, they sound incredible and also have a pretty damn good mic. Worth all the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars They are a premium set of headphones, 28 Sep 2013
They came as a replacement for my old Sennheiser 330D on which the microphone stopped working after 2.5 years....as the cable inside got caught and clipped in the microphone mechanism.
I plan not to mess with the microphone of these pair too much knowing what happened to the previous set. The sound is brilliant...much better than the 330D which I had previously. Still I would have preferred more outside noise cancellation
I would think that they are a bit overpriced but still I am happy with them.
I have tested the surround in several ways and several games and it is sharp and clear. Microphone is clear.
Overall build quality is very good. I am not to sure about the velvet ear guards....I guess I will see in time.
Compared with the 330D that I had, these cover my ears easily and they are very comfortable over long times.
Would have rated it 5 if not for the price and fear that one day the microphone will stop working like in the previous set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting another pair for my partner soon., 25 Sep 2013
These headphones are absolutely brilliant. I was torn between these, Astro A40s and Razer Tiamats after my corsairs broke but I am so glad I went with these. The sound quality is impeccable for gaming without sacrificing anything when listening to music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Aug 2013
Great headset apparently, i bought this as a birthday present for a hardcore gamer, this headset has been used for gaming tornaments around the UK and Europe and i am told are sound, what ever that means.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2013
Amazon Customer (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Just wished there was an easy way to switch from using the headset with a computer and then an iPhone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid headset, 27 Oct 2012
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sennheiser are known for good quality audio and make some very capable headsets as this one goes to show.

These come very well packaged and the headset itself feels very well built in hand with a lovely braided cable.

My setup: i5 2500k @ 4.8ghz, ASRock Z68 Ex4 mobo, 16gb ram, GTX670 gfx card, soundcard as mentioned and a 256gb ssd.

Sound quality is excellent and I found movies/music and gaming a delight using these. Although I feel the bass isn't as good as perhaps it should be. I use these connected to my creative recon 3d soundcard and the sound is fantastic. I play a variety of games and even in just stereo I was able to pick out positions of sounds in battlefield 3.

Volume control is on the right earcup and sounds are crisp through min-max volumes. I wasn't so keen on this and the amount you can turn is limited so you will have to strike the right default sound level on the pc first.

The microphone is the best I have used to date. Swivel it down to activate and up to turn off/mute. I use a lot of steam chat/in-game chat and team mates have commented since I started using these how clear my voice is.

The xxl earcups fit over my ears very comfortably. After several hours on Starcraft 2 they were still comfy enough to keep on. One thing I did notice though is that although the earcups are open to allow for airflow, my ears/side of head still got a bit clammy as they do with any other headset. The headband is also comfortable courtesy of a padded section.

Now a small problem I encountered was the usb soundcard. I installed the software and connected up the soundcard dongle to the front panel usb port when prompted and reset as directed. I can only describe the next few minutes as panicked. My pc refused to boot. Cleared the cmos, nothing. So I opened up the pc and disconnected the 24 pin power to my mobo and left it a minute or two and on connected up everything booted fine. Whilst I cannot be a hundred percent I can only surmise that the usb channel/front panel cable must have overloaded somehow. A quick trip to the manual recommends these are plugged into a usb port directly off the motherboard such as the rear i/o ones. Now this may be just an oddity with my system so I won't mark it down for this. Connecting them up at the rear was fine and the software works fine albeit all it does is enable a tray option to choose 5.1/7.1 etc which is a virtualisation.

Overall, excluding a few oddities on the volume control, I found both the sound and comfort perfect for everyday gaming with an overall good range. The mic is the best I have used yet.

My only negative is that I think I would prefer the mic mute and volume control inline on the cable instead so my hand stays near the keypad.

I would recommend these as a good set of cans for gaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this over any other headset., 18 July 2013
Mic is one of the best I've ever heard and the sound quality feels like you're right there listening to the band or in the middle of a war with the surround sound in games.