5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - does what it promises
Published 23 months ago by Scherzo

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless nightmare
The picture on the screen was Great, the first one did not work very well so sent it back, this was replaced by a second hand one, The unit was covered in hand marks, so I sent that back as well. The plug on the charger was not for the UK market it had two flat pins, so I had to buy an adaptor to charge it up to make it work. Really disapointed.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless nightmare, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Polaroid Wireless Live-View Viewfinder & Remote Trigger System For The Canon Rebel Digital Slr Cameras (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - does what it promises, 29 Dec 2012
We purchased this because my wife and I have visual impairments and also physical disabilities, all of which mean it can be difficult for us to see through the viewfinder on our camera. Even Liveview can be problematic. Trying to take a shot of a flower that is low to the ground is particularly challenging. With this item we can place the camera (on its tripod) pointing at the flower then use the wireless viewer to see whether it is in focus or not. If not, we can see precisely what is going on when we fine tune the focus ring. This item is well priced compared to others that are wireless and it does exactly what it is supposed to - allows us to fine tune composition and focus much more easily than would otherwise be possible. 5 stars.