Size: 20oz / 590ml|Colour: purple/white|Change

on 4 March 2013
Does a great job, who knew such a simple device could make even the most difficult to mix things into a smoothie! I use it for protein shakes and even add peanut butter or sliced banana sometimes and it really pulverises it! Great investment. Also, doesn't look like a sports drink mixer which is good for me cause I like to keep my protein powder usage on the down low.
on 3 February 2014
Who would have thought a shaker bottle could change my life?!
I had a crappy one for ages and I used to wrestle with the darn lid that didn't fit properly, every day. Some days it would pretend to be sealed but then spit protein shake all over me during shaking...just for laughs.
I can't believe how good this shaker bottle is (or that I'm actually raving about a plastic bottle...lol) but it really is a world of difference. This one feels really strong and well constructed, but very light in the hand. It's super easy to screw and unscrew due to larger 'teeth' at the mouth of the bottle, and rubber grips on both pieces. It's also super easy to wash out as the mouth is so wide you can fit your hand inside to get at it with the sponge. So simple, and it makes you wonder why they're not all designed this way. I'm going to buy another in the smaller size.
A note on size: the large size really is large. Larger than I need to make a 250ml drink with 2 scoops of whey... is it's for use by one person (ie. you're using it to make 1 drink at a time) the small size would probably be best for most people.
on 11 June 2014
I bought the sportsmixer to replace a cupboard full of tatty looking water bottles and protein shakers I'd accumulated over the years and am happy to report It works brilliantly as both! The included blender ball mixes powders much more effectively than a plastic grid and also has no issues when I throw a bit of peanut butter into the mix. The wide cup and simple lid clean up nicely and so far haven't begun to smell at all. The whole construction looks fantastic and is very high quality which I feel more than justifies the price tag. My only issue is that some of the print on the side has worn off a bit in the areas where I hold it, a minor flaw I feel.

I now have 3 of these and they go with me everywhere, usually with someone asking where I got t from. Top purchase!
on 7 August 2015
I bought this because my old shaker was leaking. This one is a great size, perfect for holding water during your workout, and for a massive protein shake afterwards. The seal is fantastic, and I've had absolutely no leaking. Sure, the cap can be a little tough to open, but it's perfectly bearable, and I'm quite thankful it's so tightly sealed!

My only gripe is that the bottle is a little thin, so fitting your hand in to clean the bottle with a sponge isn't possible. But if you use a scrubber, or if you have a sponge on a handle, then you can easily work around that.

Hands down the best shaker I've owned, would recommend.
on 5 January 2015
I hate individuals who rub protein in peoples faces. You workout? Who cares! I like being discreet about protein consumption so this bottle was perfect. It has measures on the side so you get a nice balance. The ball inside is perfect. I like how there is a snapcap which means so leaks and there is also a finger hole in the lid to carry it. Love the colours very vibrant and some of my friends have even bought as a water bottle they liked it so much
on 22 January 2015
I use this for a raw meal shake and the ball is the reason I bought it. It gets through the clumps in my shake and ensures a good mix before drinking. The size is sufficient for my needs. The bottle has grippy textured section which makes it slightly nicer to hold.

The lid is quite firm and you have to be careful to make sure its closed properly or it will flip open spewing its contents everywhere.
on 18 March 2014
I have enjoyed using this shaker bottle. It's a good size, so you can for a lot of liquid in there. Perfect for any protein or weight gainer shakes as it is an adequate size for them.

How about the shakers abilities though?
This is where it looses the star for me. Sometimes the small wire ball struggles to fully mix up the thicker shakes so your left with some lumps. I found that if you place the liquid in before the powder, if it's protein or such shakes you are making, then it does seem to mix better. The only other way is to shake for a considerable length of time. They do come out nice and smooth eventually. Apart from that it is a good sturdy and handy piece of kit. Even good as just an normal water bottle.
Dishwasher safe, strong plastic, so even if you drop it it should be fine, with non slip side grips and a rubber lid to help with the unscrewing.

Good shaker bottle. Recommended.
on 28 December 2015
I like this bottle as it is a bit more discrete and doesn't scream "look at me, I'm drinking protein shakes!" Which nearly every other protein shaker does due to their similar shape.
This just looks like an ordinary bottle so doesn't look out of place in the workplace and doesn't make other people assume you are a douche for drinks shakes.
Plus it comes in lots of different colours so you can change it up.
As it is BPA free it doesn't hold smells like other plastics however I did accidentally leave a mix in the bottle for about 2/3 weeks when I lost it and the smells when I opened it was horrendous. Unfortunately the bottle has taken on a bit of that smell and while it doesn't smell horrific inside, some sort of smell has lingered inside so make sure you regularly wash it out!
I have also found the little loop on the lid quite handy.
on 26 March 2013
Searched endlessly for a replacement for my last shaker and finally decided on this bad boy.

No regrets about my choice as it rectified all the previous shortcomings of my last shaker. The blenderball easily mixes my protein shake better than the mesh tray concept. The rubber grip along the neck of the bottle makes it easy to shake it. They even fixed the problem of the lid rubbing against my nose as I was drinking by adding a lid that goes further back than usual. I've seen a few people (that probably don't lift) complaining about the stiffness of the lid but these are probably the same people that would be first to moan if the shaker was lose. I can't stress enough how easy this is to clean compared to other shakers. It even has a smell resistant material and smells brand new after every wash.

Conclusively, this is the best shaker (from personal experience) and the best part of it is it doesn't even look like a shaker, meaning I can drink my protein inconspicuously. FYI blame the missing star on the delivery guy that "couldn't find my address".
on 1 March 2015
The colour chosen was too dark to see unless there's a light source directly above it. Why is this important? Well the bottle has fill marks running down the side, and you'd typically want to use this to measure out accurately every time. It's still the best shaker out there.