5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrance
I absolutely adore this scent, which has a sophisticated, grown up fragrance. The only drawback I can find is that it doesn't last all that long but that seems typical of Prada perfumes. That being said, I would still recommend to anyone who likes a lovely, rich scent that's perfect for an evening out.
Published on 3 Jan. 2011 by CyberDiva

3.0 out of 5 stars Fades within a matter of minutes
Not sure if this is fake or not but when sprayed on the perfume only lasts a few minutes so not very good value. Wouldn't recommend it.
Published 17 months ago by stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrance, 3 Jan. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Fades within a matter of minutes, 5 Nov. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor poor quality product, 8 Dec. 2013
Maybe this was a fake. Glorious burst of fragrance on first spray thenafter can't smell it at all and it burns my skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 23 May 2014
this is fake !!!!!! it smell more like avons rare parls perfume last about 20mins to hr at the most. amzon shame on you for even selling it :( not be buying perfume off amzon again cheek calling it perfume shop. fake perfume shop more like it nothing like prada give prada bad name . nice smell for 20 mins but not prada dont be fooled by packageing

1.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume, 5 Nov. 2014
I love this perfume, I have bought it from Debenhams for the last few years. This is not what I buy, the scent only lasts a little while. It came with an Israeli Post mark for starters, The spray keeps coming off, the writing is foreign so much for being authentic............. Avoid like the plague.... Not happy at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought this as gift and she adores it. smells soft, nice and deep, however, she said that the smell goes away faster than other prada amber

1.0 out of 5 stars Definate fake, 15 Oct. 2013
had my suspicions about this - it was far too cheap to be original box but I took a chance anyway based on the reviews

having received it all looks the part - box bottle etc.

but I can tell you the fragrance doesn’t seem original - also it does not last long - I bought this as a gift for my GF who has had this particular perfume many time and she noticed right away - I am shocked that amazon are allowing counterfeit product to be sold on their website it should be removed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pravda, 6 Dec. 2012
I bought this perfume for a present for my sister who loves wearing Prada. The amber tones are heavy and last on the skin!! I myself have different Prada perfumes and think they are fab and last!! This was fantastic value and the delivery was great

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 27 Dec. 2013
This is not as expected, it has an almost identical packaging and the smell is similar but does not last as long on the skin. Likewise the name is similar to the Ambre I actually wanted. The price was significantly less than the original Prada Amber bought in the UK but then the quality goods are also . I would doubt that this is a PRADA original.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury's still out, 7 Mar. 2014
I don't dislike this fragrance, but I'm reluctant to rave about it.

I'm usually an adamant "yes" or "no" girl. Especially with perfumes because I know what I like and how I wish to smell :-)

I was happy with the price. I like the style of the bottle... Just not sure if the contents suit me/my body.

Prada L'eau Ambree Eau De Parfum Spray