Price:£26.80 - £105.99

on 3 January 2014
Tried this perfume before and when I seen it on amazon I just couldn't resist, it honestly is a really nice perfume! Would highly recommend and the price is really good! All lady's should own a bottle of Gucci guilty!
on 11 September 2013
i bough this as it was 3rd best in perfume market but the other 2 had 4 star reviews and said not long lasting, this was for my gf's 18th and being a younger lady she likes sweeter fruity sense and wow! this is the best 1 i've found so far! 10 out of 5! i bough the 75ml bottle as better value for money and glad i did as i love her wearing it! her friends love it as well and all want it, (all the same age as her). and me as a guy 21 i love it! most fruity and sweet, very yummy, im gonna now make this hers as mine is paul smith original and diesel the brave, i cant see how this is 3rd best seller of the year! as the others are nothing like this! not long lasting i hear and ive smelt and no way! this is the top womens perfume for me! i think its for all ages aswell! not just the younger women, its just a perfume to be warn and people go oh wow i love that smell, (JEALOUS) MUCH!
hope i helped you as i took a gamble as wasnt much smell reviews but remember mine! FROM A MALE 21... FRUITY AND SWEET ...;)
on 13 July 2011
Being a man I can't really give an in depth review of this product. However, it smells nice and the wife loves it, therefore 5/5!
on 4 February 2016
VERY WEAK SMELL ,NO LASTING EFFECT, WASTE OF MONEY,, POSSIBLY A VERY BAD BATCH OUR PAST ITS SELL BY DATE,, WOULD NOT REOMEND AT ALL,, WOULD LIKE REFUND IF POSILBLE.PLUS RETURN OF GOODS,, GUCCI RUSH IS IN REALLITY THEIR BEST SELLER,,,I PAID FOR WRONG SMELL-LESS ONE,,** NOT AMAZONS FAULT,,
on 13 January 2012
bought this as a gift the person i gave it too loves the smell and has had loads of nice comments about it lovely gift
on 23 January 2012
Just what I had hoped for the perfect gift and simple and easy. Smells amazing and made my girlfriend very very happy.
on 22 February 2011
Lovely perfume only drawback it is very heavy for a handbag as packed. Would love a handbag size for evenings.
on 9 August 2014
A sophisticated and very sexy perfume which although the scent isn't too heavy, is really more suitable for evening wear than daytime wear. Smells very expensive and classy. Will definitely buy this perfume again, it's gorgeous.
on 16 November 2014
Just perfect, Love this perfume,
This is a genuine product at an amazing price.
Would definitely recommend.
I will be buying again! :-)
Excellent xmas/Birthday gift, :-)
Well done Amazon! :-)
on 13 February 2013
I decided to try this perfume after reading other reviews on Amazon. I wasn't disappointed. It is a lovely smell, quite hard to describe. I usually go for citrus smelling perfumes as I prefer those as opposed to floral ones. It is a really nice fresh smell and I tend to keep it for when I go out or on a special occasion. Overall I would say I would buy this perfume again. The price on Amazon was very good, so that is why I bought it from here and not another website. I would buy from this seller again in the future as I received excellent customer service.