on 12 November 2015
This arrived on 11 November 2015. Was extremely disheartened when I found out that this product was of a inferior quality and is a counterfeit product! Will be reporting this to trading standards immediately. Please do not purchase any perfumes from Classic Parfums as their products are counterfeits. You will be wasting your money!
on 28 May 2014
It is my favourite perfume and not easy to find in the shops now .Saw it on Amazon was very pleased with the price.and delighted with my purchase.
on 23 October 2013
I have been unable to find this fragrance in the usual high street shops and was advised to try on-line as it's a bit old now. I purchased this item for my Daughter, ready for Christmas (as she can't justify the cost for herself now that she has a young family), so it hasn't been opened yet. However, the item arrived promptly and was well packed.

Would recommend for anyone who likes a clean, feminine fragrance.....quite like this myself but won't clash with my daughter.
on 24 November 2013
Really lovely fragrance in a gorgeous bottle. I find the scent does last a long time although it does change on the skin as perfumes do and becomes more subtle and musky with time.
on 8 January 2014
This was bought as a present for my daughter who loves it and has had trouble getting hold of it, so I know she will be delighted
on 21 March 2014
I bought this as had tried it in a large department store where it was being promoted.

The bottle looks stunning and makes a lovely gift. My problem is I cant smell it at all, even when only just sprayed and am very dissapointed in this fact. I even asked my friemds if they can smell it and the answer is ' no'.

Ive paid at lot of money for something I have no pleasure from.
on 8 September 2015
I have ordered this product recently and delivery was smooth, but product is sold as Eau de Parfum Spray, but once I have received my order received it's clearly labeled on the product box as Eau de Toilette. Be aware before ordering.
on 3 October 2013
My wife had chosen theis product in store and we searched the web for best price, which this was, but only just cheaper than in store
on 10 September 2015
Smells beautiful but although it's a perfume it doesn't smell very strong or last.
on 5 February 2016
Just adore this perfume... its gorg and this is just ideal size for my handbag.
Can't get in the UK anymore which is terribly disappointing, so happy I don't have to go abroad every time I need a new bottle (although a good excuse).
I would purchase again.