5.0 out of 5 stars Flora
I first bought this over easter from duty free and I absolutely loved the long lasting classy but not over-bearing smell and so did my friends and family!! I wasnt quite sure I'd get the original edt over the net (you hear so many stories), but thank God, it is original.
Published on 21 Dec 2009 by Princess Cross

1.0 out of 5 stars not at all happy
bought this for my wife's birthday
the outer box was damaged the inside of the box' although sealed was dirty??
looked like something from a car boot sale.
not happy at all' should have gone to a shop.
Published on 16 Dec 2012 by jon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flora, 21 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply beautiful scent, 10 July 2013
From [...]

From the moment I first sprayed this perfume onto my skin, it really stood out to me as an incredibly intriguing fragrance. If you're looking for a modern take on the classic floral scents then this is one that I'd certainly recommend.

Flora is initially fresh and slightly warm, qualities that can be attributed to the top notes makes it incredibly sophisticated. The perfume continues to get increasingly better as the top notes leave the skin, allowing the beautiful heart notes of rose and osmanthus to become apparent, and the scent to evolve into a warmer and muskier scent. The rose in the perfumeis certainly detectable, but blended with the sweetness of the osmanthus it's not reminiscent of the classic `old lady' rose perfumes - it's a very modern take on it.of mandarin and peony respectively. It's relatively delicate, but there's still an undeniable richness that

The perfume reaches its conclusion with rich and decadent base notes of pink pepper and sandalwood, adding another intriguing dimension to the fragrance. The pink pepper enhances the deep warmth of the scent, whilst the sandalwood adds delectable sensuality. Flora by Gucci is a unique perfume that's uniquely sexy and feminine. Warm, floral and musky are the three words that I'd use to summarise it - it's utterly gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore it, 11 Feb 2011
This has replaced my favourite, coco chanel! The presentation is exquisite, and the perfume is to die for. Always getting comments from people, even people I dont know ask what make it as and the name of the perfume. Expensive, but worth it. Escuse me while I go smell it for a while!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blend of florals and citrus, 14 May 2014
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The initial notes of fragrance are of strong mandarin, oranges, and citrus. After a few minutes the peony and osmanthus start rounding out the scent and blending with the citrus, but my impression is that the scent is still dominated by the citrus notes. Flora feels like an elegant and expensive fragrance, but although its marketed as a light, summery, youthful scent, I actually found it worked better for me as an evening scent in autumn and winter, and I think it would work well for any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very pleasant, very pretty perfume., 1 Mar 2011
This perfume is a very lovely scent, one which doesn't make a bold statement. A good choice for gifts! The peony is the standout note, with a hint of citrus, so it isn't overpowering. Think of a slightly more sophisticated Marc Jacob's Daisy. Not too sweet or floral, and would suit a younger person (late teens - 20s). It came beautifully packaged in a gorgeous bottle and lasts for a good time. I fully recommend it, though it isn't particularly adventurous or standout as a perfume.

1.0 out of 5 stars not at all happy, 16 Dec 2012
bought this for my wife's birthday
the outer box was damaged the inside of the box' although sealed was dirty??
looked like something from a car boot sale.
not happy at all' should have gone to a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product...really pleased....fast delivery, 10 Nov 2011
Really pleased with this.... arrived promptly and with good packaging. It was a gift for a friend and she is really happy with it. Would definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 1 July 2013
Bought this for my wife and she loves it, the smell stays all day so second application not really necessary. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gucci Flora, 1 July 2014
on a wish list and as l know nothing about perfume l decided on this one and the person receiving was more than delighted

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!, 28 April 2014
Have been using this perfume for a month now and I love it. I was initially scared it might not be genuine due to the significantly lowered price than in stores but such fears now. It lasts all day and even after a shower you can still smell it sometimes!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›