5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Watch
Was wary when description said Brown Plastic or PU strap but it looks even nicer than the picture and I love it.
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by VeeJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap black not brown
Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by postit

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Watch, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic Strap (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap black not brown, 24 Nov. 2012
It arrived quickly in unusual packaging for a watch - a small canvas bag with keyring, so I suppose it could be used for something else. Padded with foam, which meant the watch was compressed sideways, resulting in twisting to the strap - I hope this comes out with wear. My main disappointment though, is that the strap is black with the blue design and not brown as in description. It looks like the picture, but I mainly bought it because (supposedly!) it had a brown strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and cost effective, 10 Mar. 2014
Ordered this for casual wear. Matches so many of my outdoor clothes but still looks a little trendy!
Fits perfectly on my small wrist (last hole).
Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Kahuna watch, 18 Dec. 2012
Received the item very quickly.
As described, love the watch for everyday use.
Highly recommended for the price paid real value for money watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Super watch, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this watch because I liked the design and colours and because it looked like it had a clear face. Another watch I've been wearing has a small face and the glass is very shiny so I have to wave my wrist about to get several angles on it to see the time. This watch is just what I'd hoped for and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna watch, 27 Nov. 2012
This is a beautiful watch which can be worn with something dressy or as an everyday watch - depends on your style. It seems very robust. It has a navy strap with jade-green stitching which is slightly darker than the photo. The watch face is graduated in colour from jade-green at the top to navy at the bottom: this doesn't look as good in the photo as on the actual watch. It's fairly chunky, but doesn't look out of place on my very slim wrist. The watchstrap is long and should fit any measurement of wrist. It doesn't have a smell of leather so I assume it's plastic. The watch comes in a sturdy little bag (camera case-type material)with a clip to attach it to a belt - I think the idea is to use it to hold small things when you're on the beach or travelling around. I was lucky to get this at a great price in the Black Friday deals, but now that it's arrived I would have been happy to pay full price for this watch! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it looks, 21 Dec. 2013
Nice watch, exactly as shown in the picture, I wear it every day for 2 months now and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning deal. Lovely watch, 19 April 2013
I bought the watch when it was on a lightning deal, and think I got a bargain for the price. Very nice watch, lovely design, keeps the time and battery well. Would recommend it to anyone who likes their watches a bit funky and not plain and boring, but at an affordable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, does what it says, 10 Dec. 2012
This is my 3rd Kahuna watch and it does what it says.
Nice strap even though I was wary of it being plastic, it doesn't seem to be, more like leather in appearance.
Very nice pretty watch that isn't at all chunky. It's a nice tight fit and it doesn't get in the way as other watches sometimes do.
Given the black Friday price of £8.99, I think this is a very good watch although I would have probably bought a new battery for my previous watch had it not been on offer, as I wouldn't have been looking without black friday deals.
I like the bag it came in although it wasn't packed too well in it, bit twisted but this was sorted as soon as I wore it.
I would have given it an extra star had it had a date included on the face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Womens Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display wow!!!, 21 Mar. 2014
0h my this watch is fabulous am such a happy lady and it works too gorgeous beautiful watch there is only 1 minus this watch like all the other Kahuna watches only fit small slim wrists so if you have a large wrist it will not fit you please note this all the Kahuna watches only have small bands I have a small wrist so it fits me perfectly love it love it looks even better than the picture fabulous watch have had 3 watches that did not work so tried a different style Kahuna watch and wow wonderful it works am wearing it looks out of this world highly recommended love it to bits ty ty ty Amazon love you also a very pretty watch am delighted with my new watch