5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Watch
Was wary when description said Brown Plastic or PU strap but it looks even nicer than the picture and I love it.
Published 19 months ago by VeeJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap black not brown
Published 20 months ago by postit

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Watch, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic Strap (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and cost effective, 10 Mar 2014
Ordered this for casual wear. Matches so many of my outdoor clothes but still looks a little trendy!
Fits perfectly on my small wrist (last hole).
Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it looks, 21 Dec 2013
Nice watch, exactly as shown in the picture, I wear it every day for 2 months now and I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Kahuna watch, 18 Dec 2012
Received the item very quickly.
As described, love the watch for everyday use.
Highly recommended for the price paid real value for money watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap black not brown, 24 Nov 2012
It arrived quickly in unusual packaging for a watch - a small canvas bag with keyring, so I suppose it could be used for something else. Padded with foam, which meant the watch was compressed sideways, resulting in twisting to the strap - I hope this comes out with wear. My main disappointment though, is that the strap is black with the blue design and not brown as in description. It looks like the picture, but I mainly bought it because (supposedly!) it had a brown strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pity..., 29 Jan 2014
Eileen Mitchell (London) - See all my reviews
I'd have given it 4 stars,as it's very attractive and seems to be functioning well, BUT it's a devil to fasten! Maybe getting easier with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super watch, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this watch because I liked the design and colours and because it looked like it had a clear face. Another watch I've been wearing has a small face and the glass is very shiny so I have to wave my wrist about to get several angles on it to see the time. This watch is just what I'd hoped for and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning deal. Lovely watch, 19 April 2013
I bought the watch when it was on a lightning deal, and think I got a bargain for the price. Very nice watch, lovely design, keeps the time and battery well. Would recommend it to anyone who likes their watches a bit funky and not plain and boring, but at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, would make a lovely gift, 7 Dec 2012
Rochycoo (Birmingham,UK) - See all my reviews
The watch is very pretty, the embroidery on the strap really makes it stand out. Comes in a padded pouch and would make a nice gift. I paid less than 10 for it but its easily worth double that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Watch, 17 May 2014
I realy liked teh Watch the color is fantastic and it is very nice for an everyday watch. I think for its price it is great.