5.0 out of 5 stars ¡Fantastico!
I wanted my son to pick up some Spanish words and phrases, and most of all to really enjoy himself - this is a winner. The songs are stuck in his head, and he really liked playing the games with me - and beating me! A great buy.
Published on 27 July 2012 by JJ562

1.0 out of 5 stars soo disappointed
Published 21 months ago by Danni

1.0 out of 5 stars soo disappointed, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Spanish Beginners 1 (PC), Product Activation Card, 1-Year Licence (License)
I am really annoyed that I was conned by Languagenut , i believed i had bought software. What I got was a redeem code on a piece of card entitling me to supposedly the website for a year. upon entering the code I was prompted for payment!!!!! I already paid Amazon. what the flip is going on?????? No contact details on the website.I will be getting onto Amazon for my refund. DISGUSTED.edited to add that the subscription only allowed access to the 2nd level of the website so if you bought this for a beginner it would be pointless unless you follow the instructions to upgrade and what do you know they want paid for an upgrade! Laughable. The resources that I did actually have paid access to for my £20 were not brilliant and the Land of Printable resources were really very poor, I couldn't see anything that I couldn't have knocked up on a Word document in about5 minutes!!! The other major flaw NOT stated in the product description is that this subscription to Languagenut only works per HOUSEHOLD so if you are a teacher needing to bring it into a classroom, yes you guessed it,you need to pay ANOTHER subscription! So to summarize, this should be a really good product, but it is £20 for a redeem voucher card for PART of their website, that only works one per household. Wonderful Amazon are refunding me, muchas gracias Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars ¡Fantastico!, 27 July 2012