5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious Gloves, 18 Aug. 2012
Ordered these super long opera gloves along with the long opera gloves (wasn't sure which length to get so ordered both since the price was so good) for my wife on Monday, shipped on Tuesday and had them by Thursday. Wow that was quick and that too all the way from China!

Well I must say they are excellent quality leather and well made, was pleasantly surprised by this, as at this price wasn't to sure what to expect. They feel like something you would pick up from a designer store.

They fit nice and snug on her hands and come to her bicep, but are loose on the arms and I guess was to be expected as she has thin arms so small sized ladies keep this in mind. I hope they offer different cuff sizes in the future to ensure a snug fit on the arms which is what you want with opera gloves.

Overall was really pleased with Sunshine Gloves, they responded promptly to all my queries and were very good to deal with. I would highly recommend them and we will certainly be ordering more items from them.

Great service, great quality and great pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful!!!!, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: WARMEN Super Long 22" Women Soft Genuine Nappa Leather Opera Gloves (Apparel)
Absolutely lovely pair of gloves! Well made lovely soft leather will look great with my capped sleeves fur shrug or brilliant with a cape or any 3 quarter length sleeved top/jacket to show them off!! So glad I bought them..I thought I had quite small hands and chanced the medium size which are perfect! Small size may have been too small ?? Ordered Sat and got them Monday evening overall very pleased with my purchase and everything else :):):)

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 31 Jan. 2014
Wonderful top quality leather gloves, silk lined - fantastic value. I couldn't find any long gloves anywhere then I put "opera gloves" into google and up these came.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful - Super Fast Delivery, 18 Dec. 2013
Made of soft buttery leather, these gloves are finished to the highest standard and look absolutely stunning. Arrived within 5 days of ordering, impeccably wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, 26 Mar. 2014
Love this product, I like how it feels on my skin and it keeps my hands warm, I would buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and a steal at the price, 17 Dec. 2012
I ordered both the long and the extra-long opera gloves. I am frankly astonished at their quality. The leather looks, feels and smells like that used for the most expensive kid gloves, the sewing is immaculate (they are delicately and beautifully gathered at the wrist) and the lining feels like silk although I do not think it can be. In short, they would still be a great buy at twice and a good buy at three times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Gloves fantastic lovely leather will buy more at the price

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastico, 30 Nov. 2014
Looks so sexy on my partner , 💄

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
I love these gloves. Fantastic buy and work lovely with my cape