on 24 December 2012
I contacted the seller about the sizes but did not receive a reply. The gloves are rather tight on me and will probably split in time. It is my own fault for ordering them without knowing if they would fit. I needed an extra large (which they do not make in this style unfortunately) because I have long fingers and a large hand for a women. As for quality they are really good, well made with a lovely warm lining, the fur lining makes the gloves slightly smaller. Nice quality soft leather the rouching adds a touch of interest. Delivery was quicker than I expected. I shall wear them but not very much to avoid them splitting. Good value for the money. I have seen similar gloves which were much more expensive.
on 6 March 2014
These gloves were a real surprise. The quality is outstanding for the price. Arrived on time(well before) packaged well. I will definitely be buying another pair. If your dithering on whether to buy dither no more take the plunge you won't be disappointed.
on 11 November 2013
The fit is slightly small. I bought a medium and they are a little too tight but I am counting on the leather stretching a little. The quality of the leather is beautiful.
on 29 April 2014
Arrived in time, faster than expected and in perfect time for winter cold.

The inside is sumptuous. I almost lost them to a friend who tried them on. They are a little bit of luxury, we all need that one time or another.
on 1 December 2014
Stunning quality and lined with a lovely soft furry lining - not itchy at all.

These gloves are very hard wearing, I've had them almost a year and they still look fab. A very good quality item. Because of the lining they are slightly thicker than some skin tight gloves I've had in the past which don't last as long. Perfect for the cold weather, I'd definitely buy again.
on 18 February 2014
Soft to the touch lambskin ladies gloves.Keep your hands warm glove covers your wrists upwards. A beautiful pair of gloves and a very reasonable price too .:-)
on 6 February 2013
Whilst I would agree that it would be wise to order 1 size larger than normal, these gloves are exceptional
quality and value for money. delivery was given up to a month but they arrived in a week. I would happily deal with this supplier again.

November 2014

Just bought another pair as a present for a friend. Service and quality still excellent.
on 23 February 2015
These are very nice soft gloves just one snag the right hand glove was smaller than the left hand glove - no size inside but it was easy to see they were not quite the same size even before wearing. I am hoping over time the right hand glove will feel to stretch - currently its a bit uncomfortable and its easy to see the stitching is not quite as it should be around the thumb area. I think that it is unlikely that the right hand will stretch as it is a nicely lined glove so the lining is not in a fabric that will allow for stretching. - Its a shame that the manufacturing was faulty - otherwise nice fabric very soft very thin leather - nice lining inside and warm yes - left hand fits perfectly - is possibly a correct large - right hand is medium and is a tight close fit but on the eye not really noticeable.
on 28 November 2015
I have always had wide hands and fingers and have always had issues with gloves and rings.

I am not a glove lover, I don't like the tight feeling around my fingers and hands, but since I have to work outside for parts of the day I really needed something.

After going to Asda and trying on their leather gloves in size large, I thought it best to look for extra large for a more comfortable feeling.
I did extensive research (lol) baring in mind, costs, reviews, sizes, etc and purchased these in an extra large. I measured my hands several times around the widest part and it came to 20.5cm, So naturally I ordered the extra large.

The packaging was awesome! I loved it. The gloves feel like premium quality and the lining is gorgeous and soft. Delivery was super fast, ordered on the 25th November and received on the 28th!

However they feel just as tight as the large size I tried on at Asda!
Weirdly the left glove feels tighter than the right. Very strange.
What's even more strange is that the palm and at the back of the hand, the glove seems looser than normal. It doesn't look as smooth as the picture. It's not the ruffles, it is actually the leather that seems a little bit loose. This is understandable since the glove is meant to fit 22.3cm - 22cm hand size.
The thumb seems to be a bit too 'in' as well. It needs to be sewn a tad bit further out since my thumb literally stretches the top part. The bottom part (where the seams start) seems to be too much into my palm (if you get my drift) and this makes it quite uncomfortable.
Also The fingers are too tight which I hate!

I am just hoping that the leather stretches. If I was to buy the xx large maybe the thumb and fingers be better but the palm would be way tooo loose.

I am hoping that in time it stretches and becomes more comfortable. I have never spent so much on a pair of gloves and i don't usually wear them, so I am praying they sort themselves out if I wear them enough. I want them to last too! They are deffo warm and long enough.
on 29 November 2015
If you are looking for a glove that will keep your hands warm, this is NOT IT! Even in mild temperatures my hands are freezing in it. It looks nice and the touchscreen feature does work, but your hands WILL FREEZE in this glove. I took my hands out of the glove and touched someone's face immediately they said my hand was freezing. I might as well not have worn a glove.

See one answered question