5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Essential if you are looking after your comuter
Published 1 month ago by ViK

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job but not very well.
Published 23 months ago by R. R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job but not very well., 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Paragon Partition Manager 12 - Professional Edition (PC) (CD-ROM)
Bought primarily so I could change my hard drive to GPT from MBR. However as I found out when I tried this on Windows 7 64bit it rendered the hard drive unbootable. Fortunately the disc is bootable and I was to change the drive back to MBR and all was ok. Resizing partitions on a drive took a while. This is a 1TB hard drive that was split evenly to start with. Resizing them to around 280GB and 650GB took approximately 30 to 40 minutes. The same operation on Disk Director 11 takes around 5 minutes after rebooting. All in all not the flexibility or speed that I was expecting so I shall be going back to using Disk Director 11 as it has a more logical interface and performs better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Essential if you are looking after your comuter

Paragon Partition Manager 12 - Professional Edition (PC)
Paragon Partition Manager 12 - Professional Edition (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 7 / 8)