5.0 out of 5 stars Great read.
I loved the story line and wish it could have been longer. I hope there is a follow up story.
Published on 25 Dec. 2012 by Well Pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag
Published on 1 Oct. 2012 by Raggielass

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 25 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars In your arms, 21 Aug. 2012
Rev. John E. Harris-white "Fr John" (Scotland U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The author of this book was a complete surprise when I finished reading it....it was a women.

I thought throughout the bookm in terms of the writer being male, because i felt the emotions and thoughts were those of myself, as I have had a similar experience in my life.

It is beautifully written , flowing through the story with love, and the human experiece of treading carefully in a relationship.

But I loved the son, who saw, understood and so wanted everything to work. The wife needs no words to describe her, a bitch of the first order.

The colleagues were the best, so supportive.

Lookm forward to more such writing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Can't put my finger on it- maybe it's the feel good/ no- more- not -having- a -mate angle about this story but I genuinely enjoyed it.Just builds up into a good sexy and honest romance.Yum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story with twists, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
My first Charlie Richards book but not my last. I enjoyed both the story and the writing style. It took me along with it, up and down, and I had to ration my reading of it or I would have finished it in one sitting.

I shall search out this author again,

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Dont know about you but you have your favoriate authors. Took a chance on this book and just couldnt put it down! Loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked the characters in this story a lot. I also though the emotions between them were well depicted and that the sex scenes were hot. But I just found the overall execution of the story too unrealisitc to really give it more than three stars. The straight to gay trope can work if it's done well but if it's rushed it tends to become a bit too cheesey. Especially when it turns out half the people in the book are gay (not here but one book I read did this) or as in this case, someone else within the close circle of the characters comes out at the same time too. It just all felt like it was wrapped up too neatly.

But it was a pleasant, if short read, with some steamy scenes and a HEA and an enjoyable way to spend a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Well pleasantly surprised. I got this book by accidentally buying it and I'm so glad I did. I really enjoyed the story and the MC's they were all believable and really likeable. Looking forward to the next book

Fireman's Carry (Carry Me Book 1)