5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book
It here was something about this book that just 'clicked' with me and I loved it, and its sequel, 'Saving Grace' did the same. I hope you give this book a read and enjoy it as much as I did.
Published 20 months ago by Ladyhawke

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay read.
I thought this got off to a good start and the concept for the main story arc is good and interesting with plenty of scope, except none of it is explored. There is a lot of lost opportunity with this story and I didn't particularly like the characters. Our introductions to them are as immature, catty drunks with the remaining characters serving only to support plot lines...
Published 13 months ago by KAP75

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 20 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book n read it within a few hours as a couldnt put it down.. be warned though it does stop at a huge cliffhanger but apparently the next book is on its way :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lol love it, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
omg i want friends like grace and shanes ive never laughed so much at the banter bettween friends hilarious add to it a love story an you have one of my now fav book brilliant please read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
A great little find, more then enjoyed this series. Excellent use of sexual tension which leaves you panting for more! Shane is my new book boyfriend! SWOON!! & I loved Grace's sassiness. Worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
Great book from start to finish. I was really lucky after I finished this book the 2nd had been released by 3 days. So refreshing to read a book where the female character is just as intelligent, fast talking and bad tempered as the male. He is fast with her sarcastic comments and like every other girl who hides behind a strong shell and has insecurities big nothing that makes you want to scream stop feeling sorry for yourself. I love love love love loved this book!!!! Fantastically written and amazing book to read

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
What a good read,totally unexpected.its edge of your seat type reading.highly recommend i could nt wait to read the sequel ,which didnt dissapoint

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
this book was amazing it had me toally gripped i carnt wait for book 2 please let it be soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for: PR Fans, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
Cover - It's ok. 2 of of 5.
Favorite lines - "Yeah, listen you should really stop now, because I'm betting on the smartest think that ever could come out of your mouth is a penis." & "Shane, I would probably get pregnant from you just telling me the things you do."
Favorite Character - Grace

So i just want to put this out there - I pretty much detest angel books & past lives books. You would think because of this that i wouldn't of like the book but surprisingly i actually did.
I wasn't expecting much from the book after reading blurb, it sounded like a easy read so I picked it up from amazon as a freebie. It was an easy read but certainly not a boring one. Even though i figured out roughly where the story was going i was still hooked & left wanting more after the cliff hanger ending.
I liked finding out about Grace piece by piece. I also liked the build up between Grace & Shane. I laughed quite a few times reading this book, it had some really killer lines in it.

I would recommend this book & I will pick up the next book in the series when it comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, why didn't I read this sooner?, 10 April 2014
Tali (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
I found this by a simple google search when I ran out of new reading material. This falls under the paranormal romance genre but you really wouldn't know it to start. Without giving away any spoilers, lets just say there are various hints at Grace being outside of the ordinary, but not enough to give you a true impression of what exactly she is. The romance also works in the same way, lots of teasing, lots of chasing and just enough action to leave you gasping for more. The suspense in all aspects of this story made it purely addictive. I picked up the book on the bus into work and didn't want to put it down. I read it on the way home and then stayed up to a horribly late time to finish it and start the next. Make time for this novel, you'll want it once you start.

In terms of value you can't go wrong, its not an especially long book but for 0.90 odd pence its brilliant value and I would have happily paid more for the entertainment I got from it.

I've bought the second in the series and started it this morning and have already devoured almost half of it. Be aware, the first book ends on a big cliffhanger so you'll really want to get the second book asap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fall From Grace (Mad World) (Kindle Edition)
I loved it this book it's dark and sexy a Very good read, I would recommend to friends and family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Fall From Grace (Mad World)
Fall From Grace (Mad World) by Christine Zolendz