Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 November 2012
Well this obviously was a very difficult second album...... I loved the first album so was expecting great things from the second but I am very disappointed. The parody songs are sadly lacking in humour, they are obviously missing input from Comedy Dave. As for the bad language - the CD should carry a warning. I love Chris Moyles and really miss the radio show, but this CD doesn't fill the void for me.
on 7 November 2012
Was looking forward to this and was sad to see the show go. But why the Explicit Lyrics. I wonder if this was part therapy or part of his mid life crisis.
Real shame, my lad liked some of the first one and was thinking this would be okay for him but no sorry. No need for lowering the tone.
Will have to stick with some old pod casts.
on 28 December 2012
Toilet compared to his last album. Very Very funny on the radio but this album is rubbish, poor quality songs with awful lyrics. To be perfectly honest, I felt alot better when I had finished listening to the album, knowing that I will never have to listen to it again.
All round - GUTTED.
on 21 November 2012
Complete waste of money. Deleted it after listening to the first couple of songs. I thought it would be like his radio stuff. Was all that swearing needed?
on 19 February 2013
The service provided by Amazon was it usual high standards, however the product itself is very poor. The songs aren't to the normal Chris Moyles standards and I was left quick disappointed.
on 7 November 2012
There is a lot of swearing in this album, which is a shame. I bought it for children who love the first album and loved learning the lyrics. This album, however, is totally inappropriate for children or anyone who doesn't like a lot of swearing. Every song contains at least one swear word. A real disappointment!
on 9 December 2012
Crude, childish and deeply unfunny; it's difficult to put into words how god awful this CD is. It's one of the worst things i've heard in a long, long time.

The big acts are all here, Pixie Lott, Rizzle Kicks, Ed Sheeran and Gary Barlow, but Moyles manages to ruin every song with playground antics and swearing. I can only assume he thinks it's incredibly funny, but it isn't. It's tragically unfunny as Moyles raps, rants, swears and mumbles his way through each track. The production quality is poor too, with most tracks sounding like they were recorded after just one take in someone's garage.

However, if are a huge Moyles fan and REALLY want to listen to this rubbish then wait until after Christmas; it'll be the first CD in the bargain bin in the January sales.

But, even then, at £1, it'll be difficult to justify spending your heard earned cash on this crap.
on 5 November 2012
Despite the last reviewer saying that it is good for everyone, I wouldn't agree. There are funny moments and the writing is clever but there is so much swearing in it that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know. As a devoted listener to Chris on radio One I am disappointed that he felt that he needed to include so much unnecessary bad language. I can see that the rizzle kicks song was funnier with the swearing but all of the other tracks would have been just as funny without it and, in my opinion, funnier.
Disappointing.
on 2 January 2013
I bought it for my wife for Xmas because she was missing him on the radio she told me its awful to childish and to much swearing.
on 16 November 2012
I loved the Chris Moyles Breakfast Show and first parody album, as did my kids - both were genuinely funny.

This second album - completely different - most songs have really strong swearing, which just makes it unfunny and a bit uncomfortable. You would never want your kids to hear it.

Have sent mine back!