5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable! Great holiday read!
A master at short story telling, Della has more recently brought us this wonderful full-length novel. Helter Skelter is a most enjoyable and totally un-put-downable book. Ideal for holiday reading, I read this in two days on holiday in Spain quite recently.
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Jan Warburton

3.0 out of 5 stars HELTER SKELTER
It is not a bad book just not particuarly good - I did not enjoy it but reading is very down to personal tase - so many others might well like it
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable! Great holiday read!, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Helter Skelter - a fairground romance novel (Kindle Edition)
It's well written, with a clever, hugely believable storyline and some realistic, well drawn characters. Garrin is especially fanciable! Hated her two-timing husband, Richard, though... but then, we aren't meant to like him!
That's all I'm telling you. No spoilers from me. Suffice to say, it's a gripping, yet quite light-hearted roller-coaster of events. However, there are a few shocks along the way. It will certainly keep your glued to your Kindle until the satisfying ending.
I look forward to reading more of your novels, Della.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction Guaranteed, 29 April 2014
I had never read any of Della's books before, but I was hooked from the first sample page and had no hesitation in purchasing the complete version. It was fast-paced which kept my interest all the way through. I enjoyed the storyline and the way the different characters evolved with just enough sex and violence to appeal to most age-groups. Definitely a recommendation on my part and will be looking for more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 20 Feb 2014
Thank you for being a good seller and also the book is well worth the read would recommend you to anyone as well as the book

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, lazy read, 30 Sep 2014
As a person who steers away from romance stories I just got ambushed by this one and once ambushed I became a willing prisoner until the end, I have to say that my love of horses helped me stay the course as I was as interested in what happened there as much as I was interested in what happened with the human characters, lovely lazy read

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this. Frustrating series of misunderstandings throughout the book ..., 28 Aug 2014
Really enjoyed this. Frustrating series of misunderstandings throughout the book keeps the reader on their toes. I would have liked some of the themes to be further developed and felt like there were loose threads at the end, but I still wanted to know more about the characters which is a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELTER SKELTER, 29 May 2014
Wow. Yet another of Della Galton's books that once I'd started it I just couldn't put it down.

Helter Skelter is a story of betrayal, lost love and misunderstandings. It lives up to its name in that it whizzes along leaving you not able to turn the pages quickly enough to see what happens next to the fascinating characters.

Fabulous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 9 Oct 2013
I am writing this some time after having read this book and I suppose that the fact that I can remember the story proves that it was a good read. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 April 2013
This item was bought as a present for a kindle.Brilliant value for the money,would shop here again without a doubt.

3.0 out of 5 stars HELTER SKELTER, 24 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 16 July 2014
Thought this might be very predictable but it turned out to have lots of twists & turns in it making it a much better read than expected. A real variety of characters old & young. Some laugh out loud moments & some tearful ones as well. A very easy read & an enjoyable one.