4.0 out of 5 stars Hansel and Gretal :)
Published 6 months ago by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little rushed.
I had this book free from Cameron himself, and i told him that I felt it was a little rushed. However I do love the story of Red Riding Hood. I just hope the editor fixes the little errors, so I can give this the rate it deserves.
Published on 16 Sep 2012 by Badwolf

4.0 out of 5 stars Hansel and Gretal :), 8 April 2014
This review is from: Ladle Rat Rotten Hut ( A Grimm Diaries Prequel #4 ) (Kindle Edition)
Meep, I adored this book so much. It definitely felt like one of the longer ones but it portrays Little Red Riding Hood as Death! Well, its actually her Mum to start with but once she reaches a certain age, Little Red takes over and this story follows her as she learns about what her Mum has been doing each night whilst she's been scared of Wolves and it also gets tied into Hansel and Gretal too. Ah I loved it, the development and interwining of each of the fairty tales is fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red riding hood with a twist, 2 April 2013
i didn't know what to think when i started reading this book, as red riding hood is one of my favourite fairy tales,

but as i read on the more and more i got sucked in to this short short and i didn't want to put it down, its a major twist on a classic but one worth reading and i can't wait for the season of full books to come out as i will be buying this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimm, 8 Nov 2012
A. M. Taylor - See all my reviews
Again an excellent read. A good twist on the classic stories. Title caught my attention, but the book was even better and difficult to put down until finished.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little rushed., 16 Sep 2012