5.0 out of 5 stars Warming?
Used this when visiting a friend a few years ago. It's the warming sensation I love it seems to really work well on the pores. I was delighted to find it on Amazon.Amazed at the price .great value
Published 18 months ago by Mrs B Leonard

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the warming sensation but dried skin out
The warming sensation felt really nice on my face but after a few days my skin was very dry and tight. Prior to using this cleanser, I had pretty clear skin apart from the odd spot now and again- the main reason I used this was for the blackheads/blocked pores on my nose. The scrub didn't seem to help, in fact I think it may have made it worse.
I would like to add,...
Published 12 months ago by vkjames04

5.0 out of 5 stars Warming?, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Jan 2013
I use this everyday and have not experienced any drying or irritation despite having quite sensitive skin.

I have quite an oily face, not just on the T-Zones, but get all over dryness going down quite a few layers of skin. After using this for about a week, twice a day, the dryness had gone and I had a lovely smooth face! Oiliness has almost disappeared!

I definitely noticed a reduction in the number of blemishes I have too.

Another plus is that the warming sensation really wakes me up in the morning. I would describe the warmth as about as warm as the water you would normally use to wash your face with and it lasts about five seconds.

There are a lot of grains (for exfoliation) in the face wash which probably indicates the good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little treatment that deep cleans without drying., 15 Jun 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I love this cleanser and it's the first 'warming' treatment I've used that's warm to the point of hot and that feels great on the skin. I use the cleanser in the shower because it's so much easier to rinse off that way and the hot water has already helped to open pores before you apply. I've been using the cleanser for months and it's good value for money..you don't need to use a lot. I've noticed an improvement in the surface of my skin and my pores are smaller and less obvious. My skin tends to be oily and the cleanser keeps the oiliness under control without excess drying. Only takes a couple of minutes to use and is a really nice little treatment. Happy to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser, 8 May 2013
Best cleanser I've ever had but doesn't remove the blackheads. Doesn't over-dry or irritates, very good peeling gel. Unfortunately I'm still looking for a solution for my blackheads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 18 Dec 2012
I love this product, it cleans my skin deeply and I love that warming sensation that you get, after applying it.
I have combination skin and I use it on a daily basis and it doesn't dry out my skin at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
good product for my oily skin
Really nice price
I will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., 3 Oct 2013
The warming sensation is very nice, though it lasts only for a moment - but do not worry! The skin gets nice and clean after using it, does not dry it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Messy, 3 Oct 2013
Arrived split open with blue gunge everywhere. When used it warms up for about 3 seconds and that's it. Using Avon blackhead mask instead

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the warming sensation but dried skin out, 2 Sep 2013
I would like to add, however, that my skin is very difficult to please (!) and I know a few people with a different skin type to me who have used this scrub for years without a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Biore warming anti blackhead cleanser, 28 Mar 2013
Prefer the old pods this is not warming which is a bit misleading,not the only one who thought so, tried it on a girly night in even those with the most delicate skin reported feeling nothing more than a tingle when it went from finger pads to facial skin.as this was ordered on subscription was a little disappointed when a notice saying due to EU regs they could not continue to deliver item so was canceled only to double check to see it was out of stock and the subscriptions still up and running ............