5.0 out of 5 stars Good printer/scanner/copier combo
Published 21 months ago by Andrew 12345

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is pants
Published 18 months ago by Louise Steele

5.0 out of 5 stars Good printer/scanner/copier combo, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Kodak ESP 3.2 Wi-Fi All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy, Scan) (Office Product)
I bought this printer about a month ago, and it's been very good. Kodak ships this with a full set of toner cartridges, unlike some of the other printer models which ship with 1/2 empty cartridges so that you run out quickly and have to buy an expensive replacement relatively soon after buying the printer. It does a good job printing and scanning, and my favorite feature is the built-in Wi-Fi. It was easy to get it setup to use from Windows 7 laptops and print from a different room in the house which is very convenient. I am not a heavy user and just print occasionally, mostly web pages or e-mail attachments rather than images, but it does a really good job for my needs. I did also try printing a few photos on some sample photo paper I had and they looked fine, but I am not a heavy user of the photo printing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is pants, 17 Jan 2013
Louise Steele "louise2000" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I'd like to be able to write a review about the print quality etc. of this printer but I am waiting for a second replacement printer (i.e. a third printer) from Kodak. With the first printer having installed the printhead and inks the printer would not recognise the fact and had to be replaced; with the second I could not get as far as installing the printhead because the carriage would not centre. Kodak have a useful on-line chat facility which I have used twice now - but there is a huge frustration in, having followed the instructions to the letter (and repeating it a couple of times in case you made a mistake), having an on-line chat operator ask you to repeat all those steps again a couple of times. All this twice with the intervening delay of waiting for the replacement to be delivered and having to arrange shipment of the faulty printer back. I dread the arrival of the third printer...and wish I had never purchased this product. I should have been warned by the failure of a similar Kodak product purchased in the office for a colleague who works from home. So far as I am concerned it's a 100% failure rate by Kodak products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer scanner copier, 4 Nov 2012
We were delighted,with the Kodak ESP3.2 WI FI all in one print copy scan,it is neat doesnt take up too much room,and prints in a clear manner,would reccommend this printer,and some of our family have also ordered.I would like to thank Amazon,for their excellent service.Yours Fred Yardley.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 30 Dec 2012
I purchased a Kodak ESP 3.2 printer and it seemed fine for a while. But after a few weeks it developed a problem where it sometimes came up with an error message whilst printing and would only print half a document. The problem has deteriorated, and now it will work occasionally, but usually not. I followed the advice on Kodak's user support page however the problem still occurred. I then exchanged it for the same make and model and after setting it up it still comes up with error messages, it still does not print a full document and it really really slow. It might be I was just unlucky with the two printers I brought, but it is the disappointing customer service that means I wouldn't buy another Kodak printer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor number of printers per cartridge, 10 July 2013
Hi, I bought this printer thinking that it would be economical but i have only got about 80 pages per cartridges and that is printing mainly in black. The ink is cheap but you go through alot. I thought that there may be a problem with it so i tried to contact Kodak about it (which was very hard to find a phone number to call!). When i called them, they we not overly helpful. I have spent over 160 in ink in the last 6 months which is not good. I am trying to get a replacement with ink from Kodak at the moment. I do not recomend this printer. George, Reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than two weeks, 29 Nov 2012
Purchased this printer from a high street PC chain on 15th November. Returned it yesterday, 28th November, having successfully printed out one sheet. All other attempts to print anything resulted in nothing but sheets of chewed-up paper. Worst printer I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars kodak fun, 20 Nov 2012
An amazing product , all singing and dancing item , very useful for lots of projects , was impressed with the quality of this product and would be delighted to tell all my friends how good this item is .

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak ESP 3.2 Wi-Fi AIO Printer, 5 Dec 2012
Dr. J. Bernard Gill (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
The machine first delivered (within about 2 days of order) failed to work at all. I arranged with Ryman to have another sent - this process was efficient in as much as the faulty machine was taken away as the replacement arrived.

Initially I was advised to ask the advice of Kodak and was given an 0800 telephone number. This had a recorded message which directed me to an on-line help site which directed me to another 09 telephone number from which I learned that I would be charges at 2 per minute. I was angry with this and did not proceed as I knew the machine was faulty. I made this known to Ryman whereupon they replaced my faulty printer immediately.

I am very pleased with this wifi printer. It is excellent!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer support from Kodak, 19 Dec 2012
Ron B (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased a kodak ESP printer and it seemed fine for a while. But after a few months it developed a problem whereby it sometimes came up with an error message when it was turned on. The problem has deteriorated, and now it will work occasionally, but usually not. User support have failed to acknowledge there is a problem with the printer and have not offered to replace it. It might be I was just unlucky with the printer I brought, but it is the disappointing customer service that means I wouldn't buy another Kodak printer.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BELIVE It, 21 Dec 2012
This printer is absolute rubbish do not believe the the claims ,it DOES NOT print anywhere like the number of pages it says,mine uses up the colour cartridge even though I have never printed anything in colour.
Buy it for the pretty box (one *) chuck the contents in the nearest skip.
In short it's Garbage,a complete and utter waste of money.