on 26 December 2012
Does its job perfectly well.. Less efforts and best results..
One of the best I have used so far.
Looks stylish..
on 20 February 2013
I owned the previous model which broke after several years use. Took a chance and bought this model because it seemed to be value for money. Much better than the previous Phillips iron. In particular it does not require constant topping up but produces plenty of powerful steam.
on 7 February 2013
A very good product, makes ironing much easier, would recommend it to anyone like me, wo is looking for an efficient iron.
on 3 August 2013
This is a very good product. It was easy to order and delivery was good. The steam is strong and the water tank is a good size.
The iron glides well. I love the colour
on 20 March 2013
well the iron really failed my expectations, having just loaned my daughters very cheap iron whilst waiting for the Phillips one to arrive the cheap iron was amazing light and easy to use.

the Phillip is heavy doesn't appear to get that hot and as I have white bedding it really does need to be well ironed.

good job it has a 2 year guarantee
on 24 March 2013
Ordered this iron as i liked the right up and the make and the price and what a great iron every thing about it is great and would totally recommend this to all
on 18 March 2013
This replaced my old Philips iron. It is very similar and does the job with good steam to get the creases out quick
Y
on 27 August 2014
Sadly had this iron 18 months and it now shuts down using the auto off as soon as you turn it on. Was good until now. For the price I would expect it to last longer. UPDATE: Rang Philips, no hassle had a new better iron free of charge in the post 4 day later. Great service.
on 16 June 2013
The pros: it's quite light, and it seems to work OK.
The cons: the dial is a triumph of style over practicality, dark red lettering on black background is not easy to read. The cord is a bit too short for convenience.
From the evidence of our last two irons, plate longevity is likely to be important. If it lasts well, I'd not mind the negatives too much.
on 4 November 2013
the iron arrived as expected and worked well for 3 weeks . Unfortunately it then exploded . I have asked for it to be returned