on 31 October 2015
Very good microwave. We wanted one with a handle rather than button as we are in the habit of grabbing it open, plus I've had button open mechanisms break before. Buttons panel is really tidy, can press away with messy kitchen hands and the whole panel just wipes clean as its sealed and there's no gaps for food to work its way into. Also looks smart and is quite compact considering our biggest plates will turn happily in there. Lots of heating options, plus grill although we dont really use it. Good stuff.
on 21 April 2014
Purchased due to the previous rusting on the inside. The Sharp is finished interally to a high standard and I expect there will be no problem although the finish is spray paint and not stainless steel. Operating features are simple but in poor light its difficult to read the individual buttons and one has to get used to it.
Grill feature is a new luxury for me and involves the use of the provided platform. This brings the food very near the hating elements and will mean thorough cleaning after use due to fat spillage.
Its the right size, not too big and looks well on a worktop. Expensive and will have to last a while to justify the price, but my guess is that it will.
C O Beale.
on 17 June 2015
Good 9instructions. Prompt delivery. BUT - difficult to read "buttons"!! Have to keep torch handy. Otherwise satisfactory.
on 9 August 2014
easy to use , good value
on 18 June 2016
Not used as yet, but looks very good, I always like Sharpe anyway.. Well packaged & very quick delivery
on 5 December 2013
My old microwave was easier to fathom out what settings to use. This one takes a bit to find what you really want. Nevertheless, it performs well.
on 13 April 2014
I bought this microwave second-hand and was not sure what to expect, but several months later and it is still working very well. It is nice and compact and fairly easy to use. The settings take a little getting used to, and they could have been back-lit Otherwise good. I would give it 4+ star rating, but the system allows only 4 or 5, so I give it 4 stars.
on 6 January 2014
Love this microwave, not to big, not to small. Easy to use and looks great in the kitchen. Love it. :-)
on 23 September 2014
Good microwave and very powerful
on 10 August 2014